For All Canadians... a crisis question.

Grtcdnwolf

October 4, I will be cruising the Caribbean on the Triumph. But... but... :eek: thats when the hockey season starts!! Anyone knows if they will get the hockey games on board? :D :D

Oh yeah ... one last thing... Leaf's Sux... GO SENS GO!!!

For your last comment .. I will not answer:p;) (honestly do not know)

Not Canadian... but since us in NC do have an interest in this area (:p:p) I am planning on DVR'ing the games, I just don't see us being able to get them on the ship. I'll be in Palm Springs with about 400 people from Buffalo on 10/4, opening game for the Canes baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Unless the games were on a major syndicate like ABC CBS or NBC, I would guess that the chances of seeing them are slim. Every since the strike, I have seen fewer and fewer games on TV. But then again I was so mad last year when the bruins traded thorton, I didn't watch that much hockey. The B's are going to stink this year(sigh). At least I still got football.

Hi from some fellow Canadians. We sailed on the Truimp in May 2004 and watched the stanley cup games in the sports bar. It was exciting, except when the Canadian team scored (I forget which one) my husband and I were the only ones screaming - it was pretty clear we were Canadians.

Enjoy

I have never been able to watch a game on T.V. in the stateroom or in the sports bar. You can go down to the pursers desk and ask for a "news"paper (kinda like the capers but only one sheet of paper) it has the scores on it though.

Leafs Suck!!

GO WINGS GO!! a new era begins.........

Oh yea We sail Nov 5th. I hadn't thought of this till now. My beloved Canucks will be missed.

We are staying 3 days in Miami so hoping we can hook up a game while in Florida to see our Ex Canucks Jovo and Bert play with new uniforms this year.

Gooooo Canucks. What a bonus it would be to sit on the ship and watch a game. I'm keen!! My hubby isn't into hockey at all, but I sure am!!

yeah they wont put OLN on OLN changes to versus soon. they dont put on cbc either i doubt. espn abc nbc cbs mainly. plus the world series may be on plus the NFL. baseball sucks big time, i cant watch it! hockey rules easily. go leafs go!

oh and dont forget squeak squeak swoosh will be back too nba

Archived