New York cruises.

CaroleV

NCL Dawn (10 days) to the carribean fall through spring. Alternating weeks (7days) to the bahamas. Carnival Legend (8days) from NY to the carribean. Most sites have a map where you can click on the port to see the ships that sail from there..Try cruise.com. They have one.

We'd love to see Celebrity ships cruise to the Caribbean from Bayonne, NJ as the travel to the port is easy (Lighter traffic) and the parking is much cheaper than NY. Since their Royal Caribbean ships are already sailing from there it isn't too much to ask!

I am already booked on the Dawn Sept. 12th. Yuck to Carnival. Meh to RCCL. NCL is just not Celebrity. I would love to give Celebrity my money instead of NCL. They just have a better product! (talk about a snob!!)

I agree. We had a cruise booked on the Dawn for next Feb (10). The bahamas do not interest me. Anyways, our school district changed the vacation weeks and we had to cancell...I do love to cruise out of NY. I am sure since more big ships are coming to NY Celebrity will follow suit.

We just got back from Zenith to Bermuda from NY 7/3-7/10. It was our first experience leaving from NY. It was very difficult being dropped off and picked up at the pier. It was a very poor set up.

I am already booked on the Dawn Sept. 12th. Yuck to Carnival. Meh to RCCL. NCL is just not Celebrity. I would love to give Celebrity my money instead of NCL. They just have a better product! (talk about a snob!!)

I noticed your "meh" to RCCL but they have 9-niter roundtrip from Bayonne to Caribbeans.

Check this site

http://res.icruise.com/schedules.jsp?ship_name=Voyager+of+the+Seas&destination=&all=Voyager+of+the+Seas&land_stop=None&dest=

Some people rave about Voyager class RCCL ships.:)

Archived