Miami

At Sea

Labadee

Ocho Rios

Grand Cayman

Cozumel

At Sea

Miami

My first cruise on one of RCCL's "big, new, award winning" ships. Boy, have things changed since that cruise in the RCCL World!! The cruise was just amazing, and I remember myslef thinking how this vacations could get any better!! Well it did when they made a special order of Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich for my 5 yr old son!! Then, they performed magic tricks for him right at the table!! Maybe that is why my son is addicted to cruising!!!!!

By the way, we thought that ship was the best thing on this earth for cruising. She is still one of my favorite ships!!

Also, my family of three spent $3900 for that cruise for the 122 sq. ft ocean view staterooms!!!!! For my cruise in Aprl. we are spending about $4500 for a 355 sq. ft rooms w/ a balcony the size of the Majesty Room!!

Can't wait for her refurbishment. She is going to look great. And, did you know that there a (2) 7 night Majesty Sailing for this year!! December 22 and 29

I never knew the majesty did 7 nighters. I always see the 3 and 4 night sailings... learn something new every day! :)

Majesty did 7 nighters when she was new, and the Sovereign Class, were the biggest cruise ships around, as ships got bigger the smaller ones started to do 3 & 4 Nighters.

The Majesty is doing another 7 nighter over New Years, our favorite guitar player will be on the majesty then, so we are considering booking it. Very reasonable price for a 7 night holiday sailing. She then goes into dry dock on Jan 12th for refurb., much like the Sovereign did:)

Have done Majesty twice: once on a 7 day and once on a 4 day. And I found myself wishing the 4 day was longer so I could enjoy Majesty for a few days more. Love the Sovereign class!

Don't miss the little movie theater--it's hidden away. And the Windjammer at the front of the ship is great for having breakfast while sailing into a harbor.

Archived