Caribe Deck on Emerald

keep on cruising

Does anyone know for sure if the Balconies on the Caribe deck will be half covered similiar to the Golden? I enjoyed the balcony I had recently on the Golden so much that while I was onboard, I booked what I thought was a similiar cabin on the Emerald. I don't think I ever thought to ask if it was the same configuration. A friend of mine was told by her TA that the balconies on both the Dolphin and Caribe were uncovered.

Since we are going to the Greek Isles in July, I want to make sure it is half covered.

Thanks

:confused: I'm getting conflicting information on whether the balconies on the Caribe deck are covered or not on the Emerald Princess. My TA was told they were not covered; they are open. I called Princess myself today. When I asked if it was covered or not, I was told it was not and she listed the decks that had completely covered balconies. I than asked if she was sure it wasn't partially covered, I was told yes, it is partially covered - just like the Crown.

Now I am really confused.

Well, I've also booked Caribe deck on the Emerald on the basis it would have the larger balcony.

This thread written in respect of the Crown (which I believe is identical) seems to suggest the caribe balcony IS larger.

I also found this photo on Webshots of the Crown Princess (which refers to the exposed balconies on Dolphin). I think, looking at it, we can assume the balcony on Caribe is bigger. The panel dividers are definitely are larger.

Laura

Archived