Onboard Future Cruise Booking ???

teachergal29

I have question about how the onboard cruise booking works. We are booked this Oct. on the Island Princess to Hawaii. My question is that can I ,while onboard this Oct, book a future cruise with the perks that I am aware of (lower deposits +OBC) not only for myself and my DH but also for two other couples that want to travel with us to the Caribbean next Nov.'07. Do they need to be on board to do this or can I book Future cruises in their name so we have certain cabins picked out (3 total). We want to be close together cabin wise.

I apologize if I am not being very clear. I just don't want to tell our friends that I can arrange this onboard for next year and not be able to pull it off.

Thanks for any info.:)

If you book onboard, you can get 2 share the wealth coupons for your friends. They will not get the lower deposit, but will get the FCC. When you talk to the future cruise consultant on the ship, be sure to mention that you will need 2 coupons. The rep. will fill out part of it and you can ask any questions you have about how to fill out the rest of it. Quite easy.

We tried booking a 2006 Thanksgiving cruise while on the Caribbean Princess last fall. Was told then that only those on the ship at the time of the booking can actually book a cabin and the others that wanted to sail with us would have to use the share the wealth coupons to book later. We decided to just put down 4 deposits on an open booking for our immediate family then the whole group booked together the week after we got home so we could get the cabins we all wanted.

Scott

I have another question. My daughter and I are taking a 3 day repositioning cruise in less than a week and I'd like to purchase a FCC because my husband and I would like to go to Alaska next summer. I understand that I can buy a FCC for only me but can I use it for my husband and me to get lowered deposit and OBC or only me? If not, what do I have to do to get him the lower deposit and OBC - give him a share the wealth card? Thanks for the help

Archived