Past guest no.?

lovncruzn

Your past guest number is tied to the name you haved used in in booking, in the past. Now, with passports being required, your past gust number may not match the passport name name you book with, and your passport will have your legal name in it, and your past guest number will have your common name, or nick-name in it.

I had to call carnival Guest Relation to modify my wifes name associated with her past guest number to match that in her passport (i.e., a person maybe goes by Lori instead of their legal name of Laura).

So, if you book a cruise, and can't get your past guest number to link up to it, this may be your situation.

Do you have to keep track of your history, or does each cruise get accounted for automatically. Our first cruise was back in 1995. At the time, I wasn't too worried about it. I didn't dream that I would ever do ten cruises.

Ok stupid question of the day. Where do I find my history?

Thanks for the help!

You must be registered on Carnival.com , go to my profile and look at the left side. You should see your name and below that your past guest number. Below the number will be a choice for "view cruise history". You will have to enter your past guest number when registering on the site in order for this information to show.

Since I'm sailing on the Conquest on Oct. 15, I recently tried to register on Carnival's web site. I encountered a snag when trying to register as a past guest. I have cruised with Carnival in the past.............wayyyyyyyy past, in 1977 and 1987. Carnival files data re past guests dating back only to 1994. In order to receive a past guest number, I had to submit by FAX or snail mail one of several suggested documents to prove I had, indeed, sailed on those cruises. Believe it or not, I had the required docs from those sailings. Because I just FAXed the info recently, I haven't been assigned a "past guest" number yet, but I'm hoping that I get it soon so I can register and fill out my "Fun Pass" information correctly. I would appreciate comments from anyone who has had a similar experience.

Bring a copy of those sailing with you on your cruise and present them to the purser, and tell them you would like to be invited to the past guest party. We presented proof of our 1987 carnival cruise. No problem. I was finally able to get it sorted out about 6 months later with Carnival guest relations.

From carnival.com's frequently asked questions:

How can I access my past guest number? spacer.gif

If you have not registered, select REGISTER on the top right corner of the home page.

Select YES when asked if you have cruised before.

Enter your past guest number. If you do not know your past guest number enter your date of birth and zip code.

The system will only match you if your last name, date of birth and telephone number match our past guest database EXACTLY due to security reasons.

In the event that you feel all the data you entered is correct, please email a CCL representative so that we may research as there may be a data entry error on the database.

In the event that you have already registered, access My Profile and select Add Past Guest Number.

Enter your past guest number. If you do not know your past guest number enter your date of birth and zip code.

The system will only match you if your last name, date of birth and telephone number match our past guest database EXACTLY due to security reasons.

In the event that you feel all the data you entered is correct, please email a CCL representative pastguest@carnival.com so that we may research as there may be a data entry error on the database.

Archived