Beach Comber Beach Break

Markc3843

Hello all, I would like to know if anyone has gone on this excursion. And if they like it? Beach Comber Beach Break, Montego Bay, Enjoy the drive along the shore for approximately 50 minutes to Negril. Arrive at the resort to a welcome drink, lounge on the beach and swim in the Caribbean Sea. Buffet lunch is served at aprox 12:30 and there is an open Jamaican bar $82.00 pp

If all you want is a "beach day", you're better off just finding your own transport. Get a guide book at your library (it's free!) (Fodor's or Frommer's are good ones. ) on Caribbean Ports. That way, you'll find out exactly which beach would be best for you! It will also give you info on all modes of transportation.

These "beach breaks" are expensive and limit your time--plus, you're herded around like cattle.

cb at sea, I could not have said it better myself.

Go to the ports of call board here, you'll learn the best way to get to the beach yourself! Just make sure to time your day to get back to the ship on time! We generally like to get back at least an hour before sailaway, the lines are shorter.

Archived