T Pool on Mercury

sunsetme

Used the T-pool frequently during our Alaska (9/08/06) cruise. Also used the hot tubs on deck. Some are warmer than others, but they are consistant.

There is a per day or package cost to use them unless you are in a suite or are Elite.

Dave:eek:

THere is a charge no matter the length of the cruise. A daily rate a d a cruise long rate was offered. This is waived if you are Elite.

Also...we just booked a Sky Suite and the T-pool is included with that catagory cabin. aaahhhh...:)

I am elite on Celebrity so I used the T-Pool for fr4e on may last April Mercury cruise. The price about $90 for a 10 day cruise...per person, but a slight discount of two people took it. Like $150 for two.

Frankly, it's not that big a deal. It is pretty small compared to the one on the Millennium. It does have some strong jets and bubbles. It's not as hot as a jacuzzi and was fresh water. If six people are in at once it's pretty tight.

Personally I would not pay for it.

Unless the people are huge you can fit a whole lot more in. I've seen seven or more just in the hot tubs.

In the most bubbly area of the spa you could fit four ( to six if you hang on as the bubbles blow you away ) next to that are two water spout areas where another four or so could fit, depending.....then there is the less vivacious center section which recieves the bubbles from the middle section and the flow from the spouts...?????don't really know but 4 minimun. then the lounge area where you could get at least 5 or six relaxing on the huge stainless steel lounge submersed in the pool. so I would say 20 would be the highest number although on our cruise there was never more than 8, and there was still room for everyone, we just had to take turns with the specifics.

Over all, and not measuring I would say it is close to ten feet by twenty feet.

Dave:eek:

BTW: We're also Elite so I don't know the prices, as we go for free.

Archived