Time to open up a can of worms. Swim Diapers?

redneck_dan

I don't know, but I don't know why they wouldn't be. I'm a swim teacher and I have never had a problem with any of my student when they were wearing little swimmers dipers. :)

For baby girls if you get a baby bikini and just use the top and wear just the swimmers as the bottoms it looks cute and it is easier for changing. :)

Am I a little dull or something? As long as the baby is in the kids pool, why would this be a big deal? The swim dipars are made for water and I have seen kids off all sizes and ages wear them and have never had a probelm.

I am just kidding. This board was getting too boring and I wanted to stir up some sh&^ ;). There is a very good reason for no swimmer diapers: No chlorine. I wouldn't get in the pool with babies unless there was chlorine.

Copied this from Carnival's website:

Use of the Pools:

Due to United States Public Health (USPH) Regulations, we do not allow children in diapers or those not toilet-trained in the pools.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Age_Restrictions_on_Board.aspx[/quote]

This should also apply to adults in the same situation, but I'm betting that most adults wouldn't get in the pool if they were wearing them anyway.

Thank You Carnival!!!! It was just disgusting before....

I don't know, but I don't know why they wouldn't be. I'm a swim teacher and I have never had a problem with any of my student when they were wearing little swimmers dipers. :)

For baby girls if you get a baby bikini and just use the top and wear just the swimmers as the bottoms it looks cute and it is easier for changing. :)

See the post below......"Fecal Teabag"

Dan - I'm no expert now but we all know.......*grin*

Salty - Shaken or stirred? :D

I am just kidding. This board was getting too boring and I wanted to stir up some sh&^ ;). There is a very good reason for no swimmer diapers: No chlorine. I wouldn't get in the pool with babies unless there was chlorine.

I wouldn't get in the pool w/ some adults unless there was chlorine... ;)

Kim

I wouldn't get in the pool w/ some adults unless there was chlorine... ;)

Kim

Would those be the same adults that sit in the HT for hours on end drinking bucket after bucket?

They have this same topic over on the Norweigan board and I cannot believe how many people think that it is "ok" because their child is wearing a clean diaper? I don't get it... there is no chlorine in these pools, and enough "viruses" that spread on cruiseships as it is... G-R-O-S-S

They have this same topic over on the Norweigan board and I cannot believe how many people think that it is "ok" because their child is wearing a clean diaper? I don't get it... there is no chlorine in these pools, and enough "viruses" that spread on cruiseships as it is... G-R-O-S-S

Yup. Amazing how some folks lack common sense. They'll tote a freakin' 5 gallon bucket of hand sanitizer onboard but then put the little diapered ones in the pool. *shakes head*

Archived