Why is the Constellation not "at sea"?

judyfssw

Hi Judy: Now that is weird because this morning around 5:00a.m. PST my time that ship was at sea. I wonder if something happened. Hopefully there will be no problems with the ship. Maybe someone will come on and explain or know somebody who is on the ship.

marilyn

Judy I just found out by going into CruiseCal and today this cruise is in Boston. i thought the pier looked familiar and that is a Crystal Ship in front. I now remember when I went into their roll call to get ideas their schedule had been changed. Now I just check on cruisecal and our schedule is what we have now. I have no idea why their's is different but hey whatever it is.

marilyn

The first of the three Canada/NE cruises has a different itinerary. We are on the Oct 16 cruise and when we booked about 5 mons ago there was a lot of discussion about the itinerary. Depending on when you looked at X web site there was a different ininerary. Later X stated that due to a port conflict ?? the Sept sailing would have a different port order.

Spoke to someone on this ship yesterday. They were in Maine yesterday. Guess it was Boston the day before.

Yes pat they are on a different schedule than the Oct 5th and the 16th cruises. I am on the Oct. 5 one

Marilyn

Archived