Which side???

sme

DW and I will be n our first balcony on our next cruise' :D , 12/1/07 on the Miracle. We currently have a balcony gty, but I am considering changing that to a specific room. Is there a sid eof the side that would be better for views? Our ports will be Panama, Belize and Costa Rica.

DW and I will be n our first balcony on our next cruise' :D , 12/1/07 on the Miracle. We currently have a balcony gty, but I am considering changing that to a specific room. Is there a sid eof the side that would be better for views? Our ports will be Panama, Belize and Costa Rica.

Congratulations! I just hope you know that you will never be happy with any less than this from now on. Either side is good. :D The ship is sometimes docked with port on portside, but not always. You will love all the ports on your itn. Have a wonderful time.

Happy crusing!

Luv's Crusin'

You'll never out guess the side at the port. You can pick a side depending if where you want the sun to be comming or going. This includes sunset or rise.

Hawaii to US we picked the Starboard (right) to get the sun every day.

We've found ourselves mostly on the starboard side. Views have ranged from port facilities to a cement plant. Our upcomming cruises on Elation & Liberty have our cabin on the port side. I really don't know what the views will be like but I hope they are interesting.

You'll never out guess the side at the port. You can pick a side depending if where you want the sun to be comming or going. This includes sunset or rise.

I agree with Mike, I book mine as well according to which side I can view the most sunsets from.

Archived