Bon Voyage Alcohol Packages

Betty4

Does anyone know what size the liquor bottles are in the Bon Voyage liquor packages? The website does not specify, which makes me a bit skeptical. The wine list seems a bit sparse, wondering if we should take a chance on the Celebrity label wines since the prices are so "low." I want a bar set up in our cabin as a luxury/convenience and was told in no uncertain terms by Celebrity that the alcohol policy is now strictly enforced - no BYOB and that includes wine. Not looking for trouble - just want an occasional Martini/glass of wine in the cabin without being "served" (unless it's by my DH.) Will they supply a cocktail shaker or should I bring my own? I am assuming I can get olives/limes/vermouth from room service/butler. Thanks.

Whan you say Bar setup - is that the same as the Bon Voyage liquor package you can buy on the CCL website? Any experience with the Celebrity label wines? For the price, I thought it might be worth a try - but only if they are "drinkable."

Whan you say Bar setup - is that the same as the Bon Voyage liquor package you can buy on the CCL website? Any experience with the Celebrity label wines? For the price, I thought it might be worth a try - but only if they are "drinkable."
Betty it is about the same: yes and the wine? Well it certainly isn't bad except for the sparkling white wine; it didn't sparkle much!!!! Nita

Archived