Serenade of the Seas table tennis?

Be sure to check out the self-leveling pool tables, too. They are very fun to observe, what with their seeming to constantly tip, and the balls stay in one place. (The ship is tipping under the pool table!)

Be sure to check out the self-leveling pool tables, too. They are very fun to observe, what with their seeming to constantly tip, and the balls stay in one place. (The ship is tipping under the pool table!)

wouldn't it be great if they had self-leveling table tennis?

wouldn't it be great if they had self-leveling table tennis?

What a concept! Now that I think about it, playing table tennis on a moving ship could be very interesting if the water was rough; kinda like those ice skaters and dancers trying to judge where the deck WILL be when they land!

Did anyone try the golf course? I am interested in trying it. Is it only available certain hours? What about the sports court?

The golf is available 24 hours. It's especially fun to try when you are drunk as the ship is sailing. What's really sad is that was my best game I played on the ship.;) :D

Thank you all so much for the replies. You've made a couple of 18yo's traveling with us, who've just outgrown the teen activities, very happy!:)

Serenade has the itinerary we (adults) want, and is our top choice for next summer's cruise!!!

Archived