Need Bahamas form

summersfunnc

I did not get the Bahamas form in my DOC's. I called Carnival and they say they are out of them. I have read that on some ships that they are in your cabin the night before but that on the Fantasy you need it filled out prior to boarding.

Does anyone have one they could scan and email a copy to me at least then I would know what info I need to have at hand to fill it out, Thanks Les Email: love2gardennc@yahoo.com

We have always been given them onboard, why would the fantasy be different? Since you have to turn them in most likely no one will have them to send you.

The info on the form from what I remember is pretty straight forward with name, address, where you are staying which would be the cruise ship. There was nothing crazy or anything that you have to worry about

Sue

There will be guys milling about while you're standing in line to check in with these forms. There were quite a few that didn't have them when we sailed and many thought it was one per family and it's actually one per person. So many were in line filling them out.

It's just general information so nothing you need specifically. It's all in your head ;)

There will be guys milling about while you're standing in line to check in with these forms. There were quite a few that didn't have them when we sailed and many thought it was one per family and it's actually one per person. So many were in line filling them out.

It's just general information so nothing you need specifically. It's all in your head ;)

If each person needs one, why did they only send 1 form in our docs for 2 people? Did the same with my DD docs. I just like to have everything done when I get to the port. At that point I'm too excited to think!

It's just general information and won't take but a couple of minutes to fill out. Name, address, age stuff and then asking what date you'll be arriving in the Bahama's. We got ours with our docs but many didn't but it didn't take but 5 minutes for me to fill out mine and hubbies. Then I had him sign his own of course :D

I didn't realize that you had to fill out this form before you board the ship until I read it on here.

Since I just booked my cruise yesterday & will not have any docs before we go I know I can fill them out at the port.

One question though, am I going to need my flight info? I'm thinking not considering I'm arriving by boat.

The steward has always left the the form in my cabin the night before the Bahamas arrival, as recently as a few months ago, so I don't know about getting them ahead of time.... :confused:

Hmmm, that's strange, I have ALWAYS had to turn the form in at boarding & that has been with several different cruise lines. Are you sure you are not confusing this with the customs form that is left in your cabin on returning to the U.S.??

• 3 weeks later...

Got my docs today for my 11/30 Nassau cruise and also no immigration form. I know this was always included in the docs beforehand. Now I have something to do while I wait in line at Port Canaveral.

Archived