Anybody ever rent an HAL tux?

Hojo's redbeard

ive done it in the past and will do it again for the january cruise

will get measurements in late november and order it then----as posted make sure to try on both the jacket and pants asap --- if you need a minor alteration just call your room steward---he will take care of it for you

Before I finally broke down and bought a Tux at a Mens Wearhouse Sale, I've used the rental services several times and not only received a well fitted Tux, but on 7 day plus cruises, they provided two shirts. I'm still not sure that is not the best way to go as it saves suitcase space for my DW formal gowns.

My very first cruise I rented a tux. My dimensions are a little out of the ordinary, but I got a great fit so I an not afraid to say go for the rental.

However, since we found we enjoyed cruising and knew we would be repeating the experience as often as possible, I decided to buy my own. I have paid for that tux, many, many times over by now. Something to think about if you think you"ll be cruising regularly.:)

My very first cruise I rented a tux. My dimensions are a little out of the ordinary, but I got a great fit so I an not afraid to say go for the rental.

However, since we found we enjoyed cruising and knew we would be repeating the experience as often as possible, I decided to buy my own. I have paid for that tux, many, many times over by now. Something to think about if you think you"ll be cruising regularly.:)

I had thought about buying one, but I've been rehabbing a shoulder injury and gained a few pounds. When I get back down to my normal size, I'll buy one. But, that won't be until after this cruise.

Everyone has sold me on the idea, I'm renting one this go round.

I kind of agree with MB Man, if you rent one, less to pack!

................. if you rent one' date=' less to pack![/quote']

That's what sold DH on the idea .... we had to fly to CA and this lighten the load quite a bit.

For our upcoming cruise out of FLL (we can drive to the port) he's packing his tux. He swears he can fit into it. It's his wedding tux from 21 years ago .... he's the same weight, but things shift :o . So we'll see!

Archived