Suite amenities in a SC category?

OceanFantasys

SC has the same suite perks as SA and SB. Complimentary laundry and dry cleaning. Hors d'ourves served in your room before dinner by request, concierge service and Neptune lounge privileges, corsages for 1st formal night, priority embarkation, tendering, ability to leave luggage in room until 6am morning of debarkation, champagne from Captain and HM and flowers in room on embarkation, invitations to suite 1st night party, luncheon, cocktails with captain. I might have missed a few and didn't include what is available in all veranda cabins.

GN

Personalized stationary, free use of a pair of binoculars in your cabin, there will also be a big umbrella.

If your cruise is 7 days -- no suite luncheon -- had a thread on this a while back. The suite buffet will only be on cruises of 10 days or longer. No one is certain when this will begin or if each ship will follow this.

Hi,

KK I was surprised at the suite luncheon that we had on our 7 day Alaska trip as I had read the other posts. It was held in the Crow's Nest on our last at-sea day. It was more of a mini lunch with salads and hors d'ourves and wine, and not a sit down lunch. It was similar but not as extravagent as the one we had on our 11 day Zaandam which was held in the Pinnacle.

The captain's cocktail party for suite guests was held on the informal night in the Explorer's Lounge. I don't know if all suite people were invited or not, but the lounge was pretty full.

The first night get together was in the Neptune.

Hope this clears up details.

GN

I would like to thank you all for the information you have provided. The suite does sound devine. I am booked on my first cruise with HAL at the end of this month in a VA category. Everyone on this board has lead me to believe that HAL is a wonderful line to sail with. Just from all of the reviews and nice people I have met here, I am convinced and am fixing to book my second cruise with HAL in february for my anniversary. Without ever sailing on the DAM ships, I just know I am going to love them.:)

Sean I would also like to thank you very much for always offering to send me room pictures. You really have been a godsend too me. I am going to book that suite. :) I have never stayed in one and it is time to see what I am missing !!

Thanks again everyone. See ya at sea !!

Rhonda

Archived