toddler-friendly forks and spoons?

2IfByC

I've searched the boards, but I haven't seen this one asked...

We're cruising on the Victory next week with our children, including our 2-and-1/2 year old. Can anyone tell me if Carnival has child-sized utensils in the dining room... or should I add forks and spoons from home to our (ever-growing) list of stuff to pack?

She'll probably end up turning most of her meals into "finger-food" but on formal night at least I'd like for her to eat "like a big girl!" :)

Thanks for any info you can pass along.

As the mom of a little one, I am packing the toddler utensils, his fave sippy cup, a little bottle of dishwashing liquid (antibacterial), some of the handi wipes, and just about anything else to him more comfortable on the ship. Because, we all know if toddlers not happy no one is!:D

I appreciate the feedback. We have our ZooPals utensils in the enormous pile of stuff to be packed that has completely taken over our living room!

Now on formal night once I wrangle her into her dress and tights and curl her hair... all I'll have to do is figure out how to stuff her ZooPals utensils, her sippy cup, and the many toys to keep her entertained --in my little evening bag!!! :D

I appreciate the feedback. We have our ZooPals utensils in the enormous pile of stuff to be packed that has completely taken over our living room!

Now on formal night once I wrangle her into her dress and tights and curl her hair... all I'll have to do is figure out how to stuff her ZooPals utensils, her sippy cup, and the many toys to keep her entertained --in my little evening bag!!! :D

If you have a camera bag, use that to carry your DD's things to the dining room = plus, since it isn't a "purse", DH could carry it instead of you! :p (when you say "toys" I'm assuming you mean beanie baby size stuff?)

I agree with the other posts, however; I do have a question. Are you planning on taking the little one to dinner in the dining room on formal night? I have a 2 year old myself, and I do take her with me on cruises. But I don't take her to dinner on formal night. She's a typical 2 year old- and just can't handle a 2 hour dining experience. We leave our little one with a sitter on formal night and just enjoy a nice relaxing evening. It's a nice break- and I think she actually has more fun than being in a high chair for two hours. Of course- You know your little one better than anyone, and know how she'll do. Hope you have a great cruise! And I too love those Zoo Pals.:)

Archived