LaGuardia to Port of NY

dfisher9

Hi. Can anyone tell me what the most 'economical' way to get from LaGuardia to the Pier is? There are two of us and we are sailing on the NCL Spirit. Taxi? Shuttle? Cruise Transfers? Appreciate any help you can give us. Thanks.

Hi. Can anyone tell me what the most 'economical' way to get from LaGuardia to the Pier is? There are two of us and we are sailing on the NCL Spirit. Taxi? Shuttle? Cruise Transfers? Appreciate any help you can give us. Thanks.

Taxi about $30.00 per cab....The Supershuttle is about $15.00 per person www.supershuttle.com but I always take a cab...you can do it for $2.00 pp each way but that requires a bus, a subway(up and down stairs), another bus and walking a couple of blocks....if you want the mass transit directions let me know...

We are flying into LGA and need to get to the NYC port. Their are 4 of us with luggage for a 10 day cruise.

Are their cabs available for 4 plus luggage????

clvali

Cabs do take 4 people. But 4 people with how much cruise luggage I take is a different story. NY Cabs have small trunks and will have problems. A lincoln town car can get 4 people plus luggage and is generally available from any car service that you will call. No need for a limo.

Call Arecibo or any NY based car service. Its not that much more expensive to be met by a car service as opposed to taking a cab.

Archived