Century, is a good cruise.

Sen

For those of you that are about to sail the Century, you'e in for a treat. If anyone has ever been a really big ship, and did not like it, then Century is the way to go. This ship holds about 1900 people, and the service is excellent. Our waiter, Mathew was from India. He was bubbly, fun, and the position just fit him. Whenever we was taking everyone's orders at dinner, he would always say, "Yes," to everyone. The captain was a neat guy from Greece, who always greeted us over the intercom at least once or twice a day. The activities were fun, and the director was really funny. The movies on the ship made the theme more fun, especailly, 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl.' It went with the theme of sailing in the Caribbean. The most fun part was sailing and feeling the rocking of she ship while watching the ships in the movie tilt back and fourth. The ports-of-call were also neat. My favorite place was, St. Thomas. Magan's Bay was so calm and peaceful. I got to lie in water drinking a pina colada and talk to other passengers. The staterooms were very nice. We had a regular oceanveiw state room. There is plenty of room for your clothing and such. The rooms themselves are very nice. The beds were a little hard, but I got used to them. Everynight, we got complementary chocolates on our pillows each night.

Century CCL:9/04

Star:NCL(Not yet sailed) 11/14/06/

Oh,

I don't know. I haven't been on the Century in two years. I also did not have a balcony cabin last time either. We just had a regular outside cabing. We will be having a balcony cabin next month on the NCL Star

Century 9/04 Eastern Caribbean

Star 11/06 Mexican Riviera (Coming soon)

Everynight, we got complementary chocolates on our pillows each night.

Thank you for nice review.. We sailed on her in 2003 and will again in 2007. She is our favorite ship. :)

P.S. You'll get complimentary pillow chocolates on every cruise line. ;)

Archived