Ss Cabin & Room Service On Westerdam

WILLVINO

We will be sailing with HAL on the Westerdam soon. We have only done one other cruise which was on Princess. We have an SS cabin which I think is a Jr. Suite. I know that you don't have the amenities of a regular suite but I wondered if it is true that you can order off the dining room menu for room service?

We are thinking that we would like to have dinner on our balcony but don't want to miss out on the nice food in the dining room. I know that HAL is supposed to have a good room service menu but we noticed on Princess and even on the postings I have seen for HAL room service menu it is limited.

Just wanted to confirm if anyone knows.

Also I want to say that this board has been extremely helpful with lots of information. All of you should be very proud of the board and a big thank you to everone who contributes and who is patient with questions from newbies even if the questions have been answered before.

Looking forward to reading more posts - thanks

Does that count for formal nights also? We don't go to the dining room on formal nights, as we can't be bothered to get that dressed up. But that seems to be when they offer the best menu. Can you order that for room service also? It would make a great night for balcony dining for us.

Archived