Help me make the decision please!

Bbrave

Hi all,

I am a first time cruiser and is having a hard time to choose between these two Crown Princess itineraries:

1) San Juan - Barbados - St. Lucia - Antigua - St. Martin - St. Thomas - San Juan

2) San Juan - St. Thomas - St. Kitts and Nevis -Grenada - Bonaire - Aruba - San Juan

Could you give me some suggestion please? Thank you a lot!

I'd absolultely do door # 2, we did the same itinerary on the Golden last year and really loved it, it's a great mix between unspoiled islands and more developed islands, plus the sea day at the end is just right. Here's a link to our webshots, if you go to Golden Princess you'll get a good idea of what to expect: http://community.webshots.com/user/cynbar101. Be sure to buy some frsh spices on Grenada if you go!!

It depends on if you want to spend more time in port or on the ship as #1 has more time in each port. So as a first time cruiser you may want to take in more sites in port. They both have great itineraries. Or you could do as we are take 1 and 2. That way you can't be disappointed.

If you are beach and sun lovers, Aruba has beautiful beaches. If you like snorkeling, Bonaire is the place for this sport.

We've been to both islands several times- we are beach folks- but these islands have a desert climate with cacti and low vegetation.

Archived