Sending email to QM2

suzyluvs2cruise

Each guest is assigned their personal email address in their final documents. However, we just returned from the QM2 and had trouble sending and receiving email in our cabin. We did not spend time trying to discover the problem so I am not sure if there is a shipwide problem or if it was just a problem for us. We have sailed on the QM2 before and used the in cabin email with no problems.

I tried to send an email to my father on the QM2 and it came back as undeliverable. Used the address I saw here on Cruise Critic qm2@cunard.com.

Need to know if there's another email address for Queen Mary 2.

Would like to wish my dad's wife a Happy Birthday 10/16.

Just curious: did you get email to work for you? If not (and if they brought a cell phone and if it's on), have you tried phoning when the QM2 is in or near any of the ports it's visiting?

Paul

Email didn't work. We were able to connect when they were off the coast of Maine and then down to Boston, Newport, Rhode Island and New York.

Waiting to go to the airport tonight to pick them up. Will post more about the cruise later. There were some problems with Cunard transfers both from JFK/Hotel/ship and the return this am.

Archived