Dr. Pepper on Mariner

Can anyone tell me if Dr. Pepper is offered on the Mariner. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I couldn't find the answer anywhere! Thanks!

I see you are from Texas. From one Texan to another and one avid Dr. Pepper drinker to another....the answer is sorry, no. Rcl is only coke products. But if you are staying overnight before boarding the Mariner, you can pick up your Dr. Pepper's at a store and just take them straight onto the ship with you. No need to pack them or anything.

I always take my Diet DP with me onto the ship. And to whoever said Mr. Pibb.....bite your tongue....it's not the same:D

that they had DP on the ships. But Mr. Pibb - a big Yuck!!! Give me my Diet DP or Diet DP Cherry Vanilla any day and I won't even ask for a glass of wine or a martini. Well, maybe just one glass of wine and a few martinis. :D

we're just planning on making our last stop at a store and I'll have my "stash" for the first week and I'll refill when we're back in Fll waiting to sail our second week.

My husband loves his Dr. Pepper! I used to think it was gross, but I have started to like it. Now someone said we can carry it on the ship. When we booked, they told us we could not bring any beverages (alcoholic or non) onboard????

We will be on the Mariner 5-13-07 also. DH and I. I have never been told I could not bring my Diet DP onboard. I just purchase it at a store closest to the terminal/pier and it goes right through the x-ray machine. No one has ever said "Sorry, you cannot bring that onboard."

This will be our second time on Mariner. I'm looking forward to it.

Archived