best grandeur cabin

mcskids

That depends on what you're looking for in a room. I haven't been on the Grandeur, but I stayed in 8044 on the Enchantment, it's sister ship. It was a balcony room and I loved it. Only decks 7 and 8 have balcony rooms. I would jump on one if I were you.

thinking of cruising grandeur of the sea . Anyone with info on best cabin thanks

Of course balcony cabins are always the best-- but what kind do you want-- inside? oceanview? balcony? Suite? Promanade view?

• 1 year later...

Aquahound, my DH and I are staying in that same cabin 8044 on the EOS in 7/08! Our kids are right across the hall in and inside! Any info on the cabin, ect. would be appreciated! Going with the family its our 25th and my parents 50th! This is our first time in a :) GS! They are in GS's only on the other side of the ship in 8534 and my sisters family are in 8544/8547? Hope you see this post? Many Thanks, Nat

HI, I noticed that you stayed in the same cabin that we will be staying in

Jul 08 on the Enchantment 8044!! Can you tell me about it? This is our first time in a Grand suite? Our kids are right acoss the hall in and inside 8047? Was there any noise from above? The rest of the family is on the

side of the ship, same situation? Thanks! Nat

Archived