Interior/Balcony Connecting Rooms

emen822

I vaguely remember someone saying that they had two connecting rooms but one was considered an interior and the other was a balcony. Can anyone give me an idea what ship this is on or did I just make this up. :p

Since my girls are growing by the day (ages 13 and 11), I'm thinking maybe on our next cruise we'll get two connecting rooms instead of going for the bigger suites. Thanks for your help.

P.S. If you know of the room, room numbers would be very helpful. TIA

On Mariner it was the very end of the hallways on deck 9, I think.

Yes, the Voyager and Freedom class ships all have the combo, last on the sides, all the way aft. (one pair balcony/interior on each side)

That IS Deck 9.

Also on Deck 9 is a balcony/OV combo all the way forward on the sides, one each.

:)

it was on the Navigator and it was cabin 9376 and 9381. The balcony room is a D1 I think and the interior is a N (I think). We lucked out and got these two rooms even with very short notice. I highly recommend it. My kids are 3 and 5 so we HAVE to have connecting rooms.

We are going on the Voyager in March and we can't get these rooms. They are already booked. We are debating between a Grand Suite or two connecting PR rooms. I really like connecting rooms rather then one room for everyone (more privacy, if you know what i mean!). I don't the idea of my kids in a balcony room either so we are stuck with PR rooms.

Good luck getting these rooms they really are great!

Shannon

Consider getting a room for your girls directly across the hall from your balcony room. They are certainly old enough to not need your constant presence! Actually, a room across the hall is probably closer than their bedrooms are to yours at home! That way, you get the view, and they get to be lucky girls to even go on a cruise!

Archived