special for vpoopsy: a closer view

jtl513

Thanks John. That is cool!!! Look forward to those kind of "extras" on our trip. Was on Grand Princess 2 years ago and never had one towel animal in my room!!

On HAL they have a class available (I don't think it's mandatory) for the cabin stewards to teach them how to make different animals, but yet each steward seems to make them just a little different.

On the 2nd or 3rd night they'll start out with a very simple seal/walrus, and get progressively more complex: pig/dog (DW and I can't agree), swan, elephant, rabbit, monkey ... and I don't know what else on cruises longer than 10 nights!

Let's hear from somebody who has been on longer cruises. :confused: :confused:

Thanks John. That is cool!!! Look forward to those kind of "extras" on our trip. Was on Grand Princess 2 years ago and never had one towel animal in my room!!
Princess just doesn't do towel animals.

That is definitely a Monkey, not a chicken

Our 15 day Hawaiian cruise animals:

1.none

2.lobster

3.elephant

4.squid

5.stingray

6.dog

7.nothing

8.turkey

9.seal

10.Two loving swans

11.turtle

12.monkey

13.butterfly

14.asp

15 nothing

Interesting! I have yet to see several of those! Thank you! :o

We often didn't use the animal towels, and wondered if they got "recycled" to another cabin nearby or in another week. Thoughts?

On HAL they have a class available (I don't think it's mandatory) for the cabin stewards to teach them how to make different animals, but yet each steward seems to make them just a little different.

On our Oosterdam cruise in April, there was a class in the Queen's Lounge for passengers, that showed how to make a couple of the simpler towel animals. They even had a photocopied handout of instructions. My wife went to the class, but she never makes towel animals at home. :(

Paul Noble

Archived