Which night Formal?

cruiseluvva

Does anyone know which of the two nights is likely to be formal on the weekender on 28th of this month?

Cruiseluvva,

That is anybodys guess, on the one trip in July it should have been informal, but with only days to spare Cunared informed us in writing that it was Formal.

The tickets do say 1 formal and 1 semi formal (whatever that is) l can only guess the port day is Formal?

In any case l imagine we shall see all kinds of attire on both nights:eek: but we can look forward to the proper cruise with the right kind of passengers:rolleyes: l still have nightmares of the one nighter and the hen party:eek:

Shall we start to organise a get together so we know each other? there must be more than us travelling?

Look forward to seeing you onboard:D

cheers

Myles

Myles, I hope you won't think I'm being rude, but we're travelling with 4 others who don't understand my obsession with all things cruising and cruise forums, so I think this time we'll have to pass on the formal get together. Though, maybe our paths will cross this time, or another, and then we can have a CC get together.

I do hope you enjoy both your cruises and get to really celebrate your 100th night on board.

We are on for back to back on 28th and 30th.

On the 28th 2 nighter we will have our parents with us....They have never cruised (so sad) although he was in the navy in WWII. So maybe he got his fill of cruising?

Back to the issue.... they are really looking forward to dressing up and the whole formal night event. QE2 is such a cultural icon in the UK it would seem to be one of those things you should do, at least once, and we were so glad when we got our cruise documents and that they indicated one of our nights would be formal.

My bet is that the formal night will be after the port day in Zeebrugge.

Archived