Louisiana Area Cruisers Meet And Mingle

selucrey

Sure wish I was gonna be there for your dinner cruise. Sounds like alot of fun. Wish I could have met some of you when we were there 9/11. Dan & krewe were great. I would love to do a LA cruise. Think you might let a crazy Texan cross the state line & join ya'll?

Dan i'll find out tomorrow from some of the people at work who have been on the dinner cruise.

I would guess casual dress or sports dress.

Don't think formal night is till tuesday. LOL

Just bumping this up.

Next weekend is the day for the meet and mingle wish we had more people coming. Their loss and our party gain.

Any other other past ot future cruisers who would like to join feel free to come along. For details just look up further on this thread for contact infromation. Dan , Ron and i would more than be happy to give you the details.

Day or two in NOLA and dinner cruise on one of the steamboats.

We would just like to get La. cruisers to meet each other and hope to continue this as as annual event at different areas of the state ,so that we can get everyone involved.

Maybe even plan an all LA. cruise at a future date. Can you just imagine us have a seafood ball on the Lido deck.

seafood ball on Lido deck:D :D :D

I LIKE THAT;)

and...we could bring LOTS of beads:rolleyes:

just happened to be browsing cc boards this morning and ran across you guys.HI from Brenda&Tom of Slidell

and...we could bring LOTS of beads:rolleyes:

Allways do! You never know what you can "Trade" for!:D

just happened to be browsing cc boards this morning and ran across you guys.HI from Brenda&Tom of Slidell

Hey, you guys are welcome to join us Saturday on the Natchez! Just a short drive across the lake for you. Come meet some fellow CC'rs.

Beads on the Destiny were as valuable as gold.

Standing on top of the stairway and in the dining room throwing beads to the other passengers was a kick. Had people from all over the world begging.

Usually get on a cruise ship with no less than 1 large duffle bag full of real nice beads.

If we can sneak the burner ,butane bottle and boiling pot pass security we WILL have a boil on the lido deck.Now all we have to do is raid the ships galley for onions,potatoes, celery ,lemons, mushrooms,corn and sausage.As for as lobster night goes they will be short a few 100 lbs. cause we're going to use them as giant crawfish.

Well it looks like we might have a little rain but what the heck my last cruise it rained 6 out of 7 days.

Getting a little thirsty so i might have to start gearing up for this weekend.

MARGARITA on the rocks please and don't use the small glass either.

Hoping to meet everyone Saturday.

Beads on the Destiny were as valuable as gold.

Standing on top of the stairway and in the dining room throwing beads to the other passengers was a kick. Had people from all over the world begging.

Usually get on a cruise ship with no less than 1 large duffle bag full of real nice beads.

Dean; We have been cruising with some of the guys from Selucrey and we do the bead thing on the Lido Deck. We bring our full Parade attire and everyone gets a kick out of it! It's amazing what people will do for a few beads.:rolleyes:

A few new pics... www.selucrey.com

FYI Dress is usually casual. Such as dockers and nice polo shirt.

Just would look tacky wearing t-shirts.

Rain what rain ! Dan you know the old saying ,it doesn't rain in the oil field.

Dan i'll e-mail you my cell number. Have you had any trouble opening any of the 2 or 3 i sent you . I was having problems about the time we started this on e-mailing.

Can't get anybody to commit to actually coming besides myself, wife and cousin and his wife.Parties going on and some afraid the weather will be bad. Their loss!

:) h'mmmmm, everyone's GONE:D

"Laissez les bon temps rouler!"???

Reckon they're all in the City? Bourbon Street? ????

THE NATCHEZ???:confused:

Heck, I bet they're in da French Quarter walking in da rain:eek:

Sure wish the SUN would shine:cool:

TO ALL WHO SHOW UP TOMORROW---I WISH ALL OF YOU A FUN-FILLED EVENING

Well for those of you who backed out at the last munute,shame on you. A liitle rain only made it more fun.

Dan it was really nice meeting you,Mellisa, your son and his fiance.Your fun people to be with.

Though the rain slowed us down some we were still abel to walk to where we had to go. Krazy Korner was a fun place to be with good music going on and the 3 fers were cold. Cats Meow was even better with an almost all LSU crowd in there when the game was going on . GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Dan showed us his EXCLUSIVE spot on the balcony where he sets up his digital camera for the those very colorful pictures he takes. Please send me a set of those prints Dan . LOL

The trip on the Natchez was a little windy going down river but very nice and beautiful coming back up river.The sight of the city rounding the bend was really nice with the bridge lit up, the Norwegian Dream and the city lights on in view.

Dinner was really nice and right on time after a few of those 3 fers.

Can't wait to meet up in 2 weeks with Dan and the Selucrey bunch at the Cat's Meow. Bringing my 1 million memory chip for pictures.

Wish more of you could have made it but the weather was a little intimadating at first and we understand. Dan and i talked about actually doing a Louisiana cruisers past,present and futures cruise. It might be down the road cause i already have 2 possibly 3 planned for the next 2 years. Hey i might win the powerball and pay for the thing myself. Wait for that to happen LOL

Hoping to try and do this again under better weather conditions so keep posted, it could happen soon.

Hmmmmmmm, Tom & I are sitting here in Slidell with our first FIRE of the season:D

a bottle of champagne and some GooooooD strawberries.;)

Ain't life Grand in the south?

Well, NOT much movement on the board since you all's night out in NOLA!

Surely you've gotten over it by now! Some of you are getting ready to do WHAT?, Cruise? Did I hear CRUISE? Saints? Sinners? H'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I know, this cool weather is great! Yes, we are getting ready for the S&S cruise. Going with a great group of people and it appears that a fun time will be had by all. The Natchez trip was a little moist but we had a great time. Looking forward to meeting more LA, cruisers in the future!

Archived