QE2 January 2007

bobby1119

Looking to update who will be aboard for the 2007 world cruise and segments.

heya bobby.....i still havnt cancelled my QE2 SING THRU Southampton yet even though ive booked the Queen Vict in 2008....still hoping to win lotto in the next few months so i can join you which id love to do. I keep hearing that the cruise is booked out several times over...maybe i should onsell my ca guarantee cabin for a small profit...lol....

• 5 weeks later...
heya bobby.....i still havnt cancelled my QE2 SING THRU Southampton yet even though ive booked the Queen Vict in 2008....still hoping to win lotto in the next few months so i can join you which id love to do. I keep hearing that the cruise is booked out several times over...maybe i should onsell my ca guarantee cabin for a small profit...lol....

Will you be in Auckland when the ship calls there? Auckland sounds really hip from what I have been reading and I am looking forward to it.

Hi, bobby:

I just received an e-mail from two friends who are aboard Noordam this week as part of the Bill Miller group. They've apparently met up with two friends of yours who are also on that cruise. Don't know how the subject of World 'Cruisers' came up, but somehow they figured it out.

I'm still monitoring all the answers to your questions on the Cunard board. The responses are very informative and useful. I'm glad there are others (Louise D, for example) who haven't started to pack yet. I was beginning to worry that I was the only one. I have, however, completed "the list" of essentials. Of course I have 2 more weeks to prepare than you do, although I will 'lose' one week when I travel to Williamsburg for Christmas to visit family.

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone in LA. It will be a long day -- Cunard has my flight leaving at 0630 from Milwaukee, which means arriving at the airport at about 0500 (luckily I live only a few minutes from the airport).

Regards,

Dave.

Archived