NOS-last minute questions....

sherlynn

:) :p Hello, First of all, let me thank everyone who has answered my cruise questions over the past several months....we have really appreciated all the tips and input we've recv'd on these boards. It has made the planning stage of our vacation a lot of fun. Is there an area in the dining room that is "best" to try to get a table at....I have heard there is dinner entertainment...is it on all 3 levels? What is a must see/do on the Navigator? Do any of the shops on the ship sell brand name purses/hand-bags such as Coach, Burberry, etc and where is the best place to buy a gold bracelet...on the ship or in port? Keep in mind that we are from Canada and gold is quite pricey here compared to the US. Thx again for all your help! I'll be sure to post a review upon our return....OOH I hate to even think of returning!!!! :(

You can't request a certain area of the dining room--so don't worry about where you'll be seated! The "entertainment" by the staff is visible to all--not that you'll really miss anything if you couldn't see!

We never saw any name-brand stuff in the stores on the ship--mostly logo wear and souvenier type stuff.

If you must buy gold, I'd get it in port--and use a credit card, so you have some recourse if you find out later that what you bought isn't what you were sold!!!!! Know what you're buying and what it cost at home BEFORE you get on the ship!!!!! That way, you'll know if you're getting a good deal.

Must do--see the ice show--it's pretty good! Have fun and relax--in 7 days, you will never see all the ship has to offer, so don't run yourself ragged by trying! Just have fun!!!!

Archived