First Balcony (7322). Any info???

Hi, all. I just found out that there was a coupon for my cruise on 09/16/07 on the Mariner and, rather than take the refund, I went ahead and upgraded from an Outside to a Balcony. It's cabin 7322 and it appears to be right near the middle of the hump. I was booked at the front in 7506 which I thought would be neat because you can see where you are going but have always wanted a balcony. Was this a good decision? Does anyone have any shots of this type of cabin?:confused:

Thanks for any info you can provide.

I hope you realize that once you do the balcony, that's it. No more cabins with portholes (lol). I was fine until I finally got a balcony cabin. I could never go back. You will enjoy it, I'm sure. We sit out there and have before and after dinner drinks. Sit out there just to listen to the waves. It's great.

I agree...you did good! And don't forget to have them deliver coffee or tea or whatever in the morning so you can sit on your balcony sipping your coffee to start the day. Nothing like it. We actually saw a rainbow in the water from our Carnival balcony!

Enjoy!!

Thanks for your replies and for confirming that I made the right move. I appeciate your help. Still, does anyone have any pictures of the balcony in this cabin catagory or has anyone been in this particular cabin. Just curious about what it looks like.

Take care, all!

I honestly could not ever sail without a balcony. I totally make use of it in the mornings and every night before I retire, I step out and look at this wonderful vast ocean and twinkling stars that god has put before me and say my prayers. Its absolutely breathtaking. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does.

Esmerelda

Archived