Guarantee Question

drmbldr

Is it possible to be upgraded to a different category when you book a guarantee cabin? We booked a 6A gaurantee for our Elation Cruise. I noticed that there are several suites available, and wondered if it was possible to be upgraded to a suite.

thats exactly why most people book a guarantee. The answer to your question is YES, you could get upgraded to a suite.

More than likely though, you'll get upgraded to a higher deck 6C, 6D etc, or possibly to a balcony 8A thru 8D

While upgrades are definitely a possibility make sure you are booked in a category you will be happy with just in case it doesn't happen. I do think Carnival is the best at giving upgrades though.

Terri

While it's a possibility, it's not a probability. You will most likely get upgraded, as a previous poster mentioned, to 6B, 6C, or 6D. Hopefully, you didn't get your heart set on a balcony, based on a previous poster's remarks. The only balconies on the Elation are the suites.

How many suites does the elation have... You are in a 6 gauarantee. so the people who booked the B,C, D's will be given upgrades first.

If you want the suite...then see what the price difference will be and upgrade today.

I hope I am not beating a dead horse...but...when I went to Carnival's website there are only 15 inside cabins still available on the ship. I went through all of the 4A-4D levels to check it out. Now I booked a 4A guarantee.....does anybody venture to guess that possible we may get bumped to OV cabin? Doesn't really matter all that much to me...I am just happy to be going! :D But you know...just wondering if anybody has any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Lexi

Elation 9/12/04!!

Archived