SCUBA Recommendations-Cozumel/G Caymans

Dr. Dean

We did a two tank dive in Cozumel last Christmas with Eagleray and loved every minute of it. They were very quick to respond to my requests, and wouldn't open the dive to my friends from Wales, that I met on the boards, without me sending an email to them requesting them to be added to our dives.

Scott

Christi in the house! 8 cruise ships in today girl, you have time to be on the boards? lol! Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Haha! Thanks for the warm welcome Tom and others!

I actually had a full boat of cruisers on Thursday Tom! I'll try to stop in here on Cruise critic from time to time, but as high season is upon us, you're right...I'm going to be busy, busy! That also means that I'll be down at Paradise Beach alot more for surface intervals though :)

In case I don't get another chance or don't see you...Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano Nuevo amigo!

We just booked a combo scuba/snorkel boat with Blue Angel Divers in Cozumel. The divers go with a dive master and the snorkelers go to a shallow reef. My son and I are certified, my wife is not, and we all get to go together. The divers are $65 each and the snorkeler is $35, great deal!!!!

We snorkeled with Eagle Ray divers in 2005 and had a fantastic experience. Very professional and affordable. Given how the were with us snorkelers, I can only imagine how they are with divers. We actually saw an eagle ray while on our trip. I don't know who was more excited, us or the dive master. :)

Have fun!

Archived