$400. On Board Credit Alaska

dmk

I think they know people are afraid to book Summit. I was, I opted for

HAL Zuiderdam. Just couldn't take the chance after Summit's history this past year.:p

That would make sense except for the fact that there are 3 ships in Alaska next year..not just the Summit.

Received it yesterday...only good for selected sailings on board Summit from May - Sept 2007.

This $400 On Board credit is for Alaska Cruisetours for the Infinity and the Mercury, also. I just checked Celebrity.

That would make sense except for the fact that there are 3 ships in Alaska next year..not just the Summit.

I know, but that's why the coupon only applied to Summit. The other ships may not have a problem filling up. Whereas, people aren't booking the Summit, so Celebrity is trying to give incentives to book Summit.

Why does one always want to do the tour first, then the cruise? Marilyn

The cruisetours are exhausting. It's up early every morning.. and you are constantly on the go. The once you get to the ship, you get to relax.

I've noticed that Princess, Celebrity and RCL account managers are all urging we ta's to sell the post cruisetours.. no thanks. Plus the sweetening of the pot via onboard credit for post cruisetours.

PLEASE NOTE; THE ONBOARD CREDIT IS FOR POST CRUISETOURS.... NOT CRUISE ONLY!!

I was wondering who else received this email from Celebrity. It offers a $400.00 On Board credit for booking Alaska in 2007.

We just returned from 2 weeks on the SUMMIT to

Hawai'i and, back, R/T from L.A.

No problems what-so-ever with the ship. ;)

We booked a cruise tour for July and,

received the $400 shipboard credit, plus, $200

for booking aboard the ship...

That will be $600.00 shipboard credit for a week on the ship.. :D

Hi Gary and Susan: You will love the Alaskan cruise, and am happy that you got the credit. Nedra and I were on Infinity in September for the 10 night cruise. That was the last cruise before Infinity went into dry dock, and we had a really great cruise.

We are planning some land trips next year, since we will sort of be "cruised out", although we are on the TA on Millie out of Barcelona in December 2007. The price is really good for that 14 night cruise - take a look at it.

Hope you folks are well and continuing to prosper.

Hi Gary and Susan: You will love the Alaskan cruise, and am happy that you got the credit. Nedra and I were on Infinity in September for the 10 night cruise. That was the last cruise before Infinity went into dry dock, and we had a really great cruise.

We are planning some land trips next year, since we will sort of be "cruised out", although we are on the TA on Millie out of Barcelona in December 2007. The price is really good for that 14 night cruise - take a look at it.

Hope you folks are well and continuing to prosper.

Yes..we are doing fine, Counselor.

How is Nevada, as winter approaches?

What I neglected to mention was not only do we get

a $600 shipboard credit for that Alaska cruise/tour,

we will also apply for the stockholder benefit from R.C.C.L.,

which, for that cruise is $100. :D

Knowing all the rules..you would think

I was a good lawyer too :D

We are doing the T/A on the MILLIE

this coming March, for a B2B. (Caribbean-T/A, B2B)

Archived