what is it we do with the credits?

scubapuss

If you haven't registered for Crown and anchor, go do so on the RCCL site There is a coupon section with discount for various cruises and these change every month. You get gifts, parties on board etc.

Here is the link to the benefits page

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do;jsessionid=0000IBYTzZ11_xt-TpIQNqSOn2X:10ktdmnut

You don't "do" anything with the credits--it's not like airline miles or anything! All it does is track your cruising history-and give you little "perks" for being a repeat customer. (When I say little perks, I do mean little!) The more you sail, the more the coupons you will recieve after boarding will be worth. Maybe a free drink or a free photo. $off spa treatment, things like that.

Hello. I don't know what is meant by "little perks", but by being a Platinum Crown & Anchor member, on my next 7 day cruise I was able to not only use a coupon for $150.00 off a balcony, but also an additional $100.00 off a balcony because of my Platinum status. I also have priority check in. When I make Diamond member the discounts go up again.

If I recall correctly, with 124 you can get a BA degree and with 128 you can get a BS degree.

It depends on the school, my BS degree only required 124, but that didn't matter since I had 181. It did take me an additional 90 for my professional BS degree (JD).

Archived