Yikes, one more cutback on DCL!!!

mom x4,grandma x4

Well, here we go again.

I keep trying to tell myself there cant possibly be anywhere else they can cutback, but I was wrong.

Today people spa reservations are showing that the times of several of the treatments have been cutback from 25 to 40 minutes!

Of course the price is still the same, more in some cases.

I do understand Disney contracts out the spa treatment with an independent company, however this is their ship and they are responsible for all aspects of the cruise, including this.

I have never used the spa, so for me this wont affect my cruise, but for others it will be very disappointing and frustrating.

Please check your reservation times if you have booked a spa treatment.

If you wish to write and tell DCL that this makes you unhappy, like all the other cutbacks, here is the address:

dcl.guest.communications@disneycruise.com

Thanks, mom x4,grandma x4

Ok,

now I have found 3 threads on other boards where people are postig about their spa times being cutback.

2 said they called and cancelled their treatments with DCL. Now if there was an error it seems to me that DCL would of said something when these ladies called and told them why they were cancelling. And from their posts they DID tell them why. They were very upset!!

So I really dont want to say for sure, but it seems the more who check their ressies, the more who are saying that their times have been shortened from 25 to 40 minutes.

So If you have a spa reservation on DCL, please check it for yourself and if it has been shortened, perhaps you should call and ask about it.

Hopefully it will get figured out soon.

mom x4,grandma x4

Just stop with I heard or read it, since you haven't done it, or it woin't affect you. As often as you have gone on a Disney cruise, just pay for a spa treatment, and give us the facts. Did Disney cutback on the only outdoor movie screens, or their enhancements to Castaway Cay? And tell us about their outdoor only fireworks display, that no other lines are ALLOWED to do. And as often as I've heard about COCO Cay, I've never heard anyone say they have been there. It's always advertized, but never reachable. Is it a Fantasy Island? Just the facts Mam! Metrowon

Archived