Anticipation

I know many will dissagree with me However,

People are wishing there lives away. Wishing the holidays were over and Jan of 07 was here so they can get on there cruise.

Listen, slow down folks. Life is very short, When you gone your gone a long time. Your cruise will get here, for now just enjoy the anticipation of going on it shortly. Two months isnt a very long time, Eternity is.

I leave for my cruise ON explorer in May of 07, and im enjoying everyday prior to that day, Its called

ANTICIPATION.

Mark from PA

Men in tuxs and women in gowns on formal nights. Lets all show a bit of class.

Cruise daze - I understand what you are trying to say, and I agree with you. I wouldn't take peoples' comments literally. I think they're just excited, and as you said, are anticipating their cruise. I don't think anyone actually wishes their life away.

You're right, too. The planning is half the fun!!

I find the hardest time is when I return home. I have trouble readjusting back into the "real" world again. Oh well, it's a small price to pay (heehee).

Many happy days...cruising and at home!

I see where you're coming from but I disagree. Maybe some people arent wishing their lives away as you say, they simply don't like the holidays because of other reasons and look forward to a release after them. Holidays happen to be the most stressful time of the year so I don't think it's wrong at all to wish for some to wish them to pass....and enjoy life at the same time.

Laura

Archived