Try This!!!

Danno

I just stepped out on the lawn outside my office...it's 78F, fresh breeze, warm sun, low humidity...closed my eyes and I was in St.Lucia!!! Didn't cost me a dime...now if I could just figure out how to make everything else in the next ten days be as good as cruising!!

Have a nice weekend all. Drive safe and be well.

Well I closed my eyes and visualized that I was on Maui, at that great beach by the Gran Wailea Hotel. I am enjoying all the scenery has to offer and put up my little flag on my lounge chair to order another foo foo drink to continue to enjoy the view. Then my wife slaps me!!!! :D

I stepped outside today, too. If I had closed my eyes, I could have imagined I was at Chichen Itza....or Colon, Panama. Ninety-five degrees and 100% humidity. I can pretend the alligators in the pond at work are caimans. I can pretend the swarms of mosquitos are carrying yellow fever instead of west Nile virus.

Remind me why I am paying money to go to the tropics, again. :confused:

But then, again, on good days in January and February, I can sit on my front porch in shorts and a t-shirt and drink my morning coffee. So I shouldn't complain too much.

[quote name='Danno']...it's 78F, fresh breeze, warm sun, low humidity...closed my eyes and I was in St.Lucia!!! ....[/QUOTE]Please send me a little bit of whatever you are smoking. The magic doesn't work here.
Here in Pittsburgh, I closed my eyes and stepped off the curb. Some SOB blew his horn and tried to run me over.
My DW also had a laugh when I told her I was on a cruise but I was ready to order lunch. She said "Open your eyes and tell the loudspeaker we want two double cheeseburgers, two diet cokes and a Happy meal for the grandchild. The loudspeaker responded "Do you want fries with that.... " and that was more than I could take.
Do you have a body shop as part of your business?. I wiped out the MickeyD takeout window but sustained some modest damage to my Windstar during the battle.
Les

[quote name='wv4891']:D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LMAO!!!![/QUOTE]OK, now I am going to pull a Don Rickles. I am a University of Pittsburgh "Pitt" fan. When I see "WV anything", I think West Virginia University. To me this is like, "I have died and gone to Hell."
California? Why go to McDonalds when you have FamousBurgers, Chevy's Mexican (or whatever they call that place where where they make the nachos onsite. I have spent a lot of time in Stockton and Escalon, CA. I still have the "gunpowder" smell in my nostrils.
Les :rolleyes:

Guest alexMD
.... and inadvertently cut out the patient's pancreas instead of their gallbladder. :( Hmmm.... I guess there's times to close 'em, and times not to close 'em.

Anyone hiring for "Ship's Doctor" position?

;)

Nope, not West Virginia. UCLA season ticket holder. Thanks for sending us your coach last year. Maybe he can turn around our program here. God (John Wooden) knows it has been a mess for years now!!!!

Frustrated in Westwood,

Bill

[quote name='Shirley and Les']OK, now I am going to pull a Don Rickles. I am a University of Pittsburgh "Pitt" fan. When I see "WV anything", I think West Virginia University. To me this is like, "I have died and gone to Hell."
California? Why go to McDonalds when you have FamousBurgers, Chevy's Mexican (or whatever they call that place where where they make the nachos onsite. I have spent a lot of time in Stockton and Escalon, CA. I still have the "gunpowder" smell in my nostrils.
Les :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wv4891']Nope, not West Virginia. UCLA season ticket holder. Thanks for sending us your coach last year. ...Bill[/QUOTE]You are quite welcome to have Ben as your coach. I am a bit older than you. I remember the original Bill Walton from UCLA. I don't actively follow college hoops and was shocked a few years back when I tuned in a game and there was Bill Walton, Jr. playing for UCLA. John Wooten (sp?) was a hero in college hoops coaching. Now here's the bad news. When UCLA plays USC in football, I root for USC. Why????, you are probably asking. Their fight song is the greatest in the country. Second reason.... We live in Upper Saint Clair Township and have our own high school team. The [b]USC[/b] panthers. We support animals, not condoms!! (Bad joke!) Our local high school uses the same fight song, and like I said, it is great.

Les, you can really hurt a guy!!!! ;) You need to hear that awful other song they play all game long. I think that band only knows two songs!!!!:eek:

[quote name='Shirley and Les']When UCLA plays USC in football, I root for USC. Why????, you are probably asking. Their fight song is the greatest in the country. [/QUOTE]

Archived