Helicopter excursion - Juneau

HaloV

Does anyone know the name of the glacier that you go to, on the helicopter flight (excursion) out of Juneau? We were on Visions of the Sea on May12, 2006. I am making my Christmas cards and would like to include the glacier name. Thanks:D

Thanks all. It wasn't Mendenhall. We went there too. The excursion said Valley of the galciers, so that is what I put on the cards. Temsco was the company I think. We were sooooo bundled up & was wearing tons of clothes. We are holding on to the Alaskan flag. Something different for a Christmas card.

Thanks all. It wasn't Mendenhall. We went there too. The excursion said Valley of the galciers, so that is what I put on the cards. Temsco was the company I think. We were sooooo bundled up & was wearing tons of clothes. We are holding on to the Alaskan flag. Something different for a Christmas card.

Ask TEMSCO, send them your flight date and pilot, with the photo. Maybe they will be kind enough to find out and let you know??

Archived