Does anyone remember Simon?

He was the director on our first cruise 6 years ago or so it was the Fascination or Imagination he said his wife worked on a different cruise ship. He was the best one we have had. (not that the others were bad) its just Simon has yet to be topped. I thought he had went to the Pride but not sure. :D

• 3 weeks later...
He was the director on our first cruise 6 years ago or so it was the Fascination or Imagination he said his wife worked on a different cruise ship. He was the best one we have had. (not that the others were bad) its just Simon has yet to be topped. I thought he had went to the Pride but not sure. :D

Are we thinking of the same Simon....About 1996 on Celebration, he looked like Pee Wee Herman and always said "Stop It" in his english accent. Even did the Pee Wee Herman dance to "Tequila" at one point on the cruise. He was a blast! Sticks out in my memory ten years later !!

• 2 months later...

Our cruise director was named Simon on the Tropicale back in 1999. I also think he was one of the greatest cruise directors of all times. I saw him on one of the cruise specials on the Travel Channel, maybe the Elation? Just wondering if we are talking about the same Simon, wonderful accent, very engaging with the audience.

• 1 month later...

Archived