7A on Carnival Pride

Theodorable

Hi everyone

We have just booked a category 7A on the Pride for the January 2, 2005 sailing and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with booking the same cabin category. One website I was on it said that the balconies were fully obstructed. I live in Vancouver and I am lucky enough to work very close to the cruiseship terminal and the Carnival Spirit was in the other day which I understand is a sister ship to the Pride. I went to look at the ship and from what I could see, the 7A's looked over the top of the lifeboats, they didn't seem fully obstructed to me!

Thanks for the info.

Nicola

Sorry but I'm ship illiterate..is the Pride a Spirit Class ship??

If it is, we had 7A's on the Miracle...4 of them. Out of the 4 cabins only one had the balcony pretty much totally obstructed, the rest of us had a decent view. It depends on where your cabin sits...directly in front of a lifeboat or in between two lifeboats. All in all I'd say it's a nice cabin and I think you'll be happy with it!!

Follow my link below to my webshots gallery. There you can find my pics from my Spirit cruise where I had a cat 7a cabin, and my pics from my Pride cruise where I had a cat 8H cabin.

I would book the 7a again without hesitation.

Thanks for much for the pictures. You have made me feel much better. There isn't nearly as much obstruction as I thought from the website I saw. This is wonderful and such good value.

Thanks again.

Nicola

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nicole. Fellow Vancouverite here.

I was on the Spirit in February. I have some photos of the balcony. I also have video of the room and balcony. These are of cabin 5245.

Email ianseh@hotmail.com if you wish to see. Please reply with an e-mail address that can hold about 3.5 mb's. Specify if you want photos and/or videos.

Ian

Archived