40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

Post 283-this thread

It's sure convenient to see the names of the winners posted here! This way I don't have to rush to the birthday site to find out that I lost AGAIN!!!

I can just take my time & stroll over to it when I'm ready to kill time, enter, and see the name of yesterdays winner AGAIN...and have my face rubbed in it AGAIN!!! I swear, one of these days they'll change the site and instead of it saying "Yesterdays Winner" it'll say "Monte, you lost AGAIN"

LOL

-Monte

You're right, could be any Monte! ;) And one heck of a coincidence

-Monte

Sorry Monte - you're not a winner...again

TOO FUNNY!!!!!

Not from where I sit ;)

At least they didn't say "Monte, you're a loser!" LOL

Worse yet, if they did pick me now, they probably wouldn't give me the cruise as some would claim it was a fix. :(

-Monte

I'm kind of surprised that people are worried about NCL getting information about them and bothering them. Their latitudes dept has had my info since 2002 and has never sent me anything or tried to contact me ever so I guess I'd be surprised if they contacted me because of this contest.

I about spit my diet Dr. Pepper all over my computer monitor when I saw the "Sorry Monte" line on the website. I haven't laughed that hard for a long time -- there's absolutely no doubt in my mind that they were referring to CC's Monte.

As far as a 25th wedding anniversary present, you can never go wrong with jewelry :D . For our anniversary, my DH gave me a very nice sterling silver heart-shaped locked with pictures of our family inside. It wasn't horribly expensive, but since we'd already decided our main present was going to be our upcoming first cruise, I was delighted with it.

Monte you are famous! I thought you guys were joking when you wrote that but sure enough I went to the NCL website and it is there. It is definitely this Monte. No offense but I do not even know any other Montes. I would print out the page and keep it for a keepsake.

PS I was one of the winners but I keep checking my mailbox and I have not received anything yet. I will keep you all posted.

Patti Wong

NCL Keep the inside jokes coming. I called my husband at work who always laughs at me because I am on these boards all the time and he even thought it was clever. Definitely still have a smile on my face.

Monte you are famous! I thought you guys were joking when you wrote that but sure enough I went to the NCL website and it is there. It is definitely this Monte. No offense but I do not even know any other Montes. .

I'd trade that fame for a free cruise :( .

I haven't meet a lot of Monte's either. However I had a job with my county road dept in High School and there were 3 of us on one 5 person crew.

BTW-I'm still entering every day, as is the wife & both of our kids.

-Monte

I'd trade that fame for a free cruise :( .

I haven't meet a lot of Monte's either. However I had a job with my county road dept in High School and there were 3 of us on one 5 person crew.

BTW-I'm still entering every day, as is the wife & both of our kids.

-Monte

NCL if you are listeing forget winning the free cruise- I just want an upsell call for an AB on the 2/16/07 sailing of the Pearl- Raeburn is the name THANKS LOL

I can't believe I missed that comment Monte!! I had to go back and look, ... too much ... :D Good luck to you and everyone else here on CC ...

BTW, I first registered with NCL for my first cruise with them in 2004 and have never received a phone call from them ... Now, Carnival was another story, after registering with them when booking our first cruise, a personal consultant kept calling and I eventually asked them to stop!

'Don't call me, I'll call you' if I want to book. Now, if you want to offer me a free cruise, that's another story... :rolleyes:

Norma Houghton!

Congratulations!

After reading the previous comments, I wonder if I can afford to win this cruise:eek:. I would be curious to find out just how much it costs to take this free trip?

Thank you very much. That would be my wife and yesterday was our 3rd anniversary. I went on to enter today and much to my surprise, she was yesterdays winner.

Thank you very much. That would be my wife and yesterday was our 3rd anniversary. I went on to enter today and much to my surprise, she was yesterdays winner.

Well, I guess if I'm not gonna win on my anniversary, I'm glad another anniversary couple won. :)

Congrats on both counts!

-Monte

Monte,

that is so funny that they put your exact quote on the winners page of the website! Cracked me up! Now this is a CC "Remember When?" moment!:D

And I think also, the ultimate proof that someone at NCL does monitor this board! (which in it's own way is cool-even if I'm not gonna win :( )

BTW Julie-planning any Alaska cruises yet?

-Monte

the ultimate proof that someone at NCL does monitor this board!

Someone with a great sense of humor, no less:D .

No plans for AK in the near future. How about you? The whole "no airfare" thing with the port of Seattle is very attractive, though. Also, a brand new ship for WA next year sweetens the pot, so I wouldn't rule it totally out:cool: . I am taking the May 11, 2 night Pearl, so that'll give me a taste.

Someone with a great sense of humor, no less:D .

No plans for AK in the near future. How about you? .

Taking wifes sister on a cruise in '08. Didn't plan on AK but she hasn't been back since she moved in the early 70's. So will probably do the Pearl. SIL has already started researching old boyfriends in Juneau! With points & since it's a drive to port, it should be free by then.

-Monte

I signed into the site at 1:20 am - and imagine my surprise to see the following: It's official. Today is also not Monte's lucky day - Too funny!! I like that they have the sense of humour, but I do feel bad for you Monte. Maybe they'll offer you a free one on the 41st day. :p

Taking wifes sister on a cruise in '08. Didn't plan on AK but she hasn't been back since she moved in the early 70's. So will probably do the Pearl. SIL has already started researching old boyfriends in Juneau! With points & since it's a drive to port, it should be free by then.

-Monte

Don't blame me Monte, this is a cut and paste...

Yesterday's winner

Robert C Lindberg

5-Day Norwegian Pearl

Western Caribbean Sailing.

It's official. Today is also not Monte's lucky day.

;)

Don't blame me Monte, this is a cut and paste...

It's official. Today is also not Monte's lucky day.

;)

I thought you guys were joking about reading Monte's name on that web site but I can't believe that it was really there this morning. Thats too cool. Maybe tomorrow they'll say..."Sorry, another female, lotteryfan" although I like the fact that a lot of male names have been picked lately.

Archived