40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

Ok, we have to wait a whole additional day to see if we won....the suspense.....what a great way to end it though. Maybe there will be more than one winner.

Honestly, I don't think they could give it to Monte because the questions would be flying! But we are still hopeful.

I did go to the new game site and found a few things of interest:

1.) You can enter multiple times. (I tried it with my wife's name and email...didn't want to jinx myself....lol) It took two entries with the same email address, name and phone number unlike the old site.

2.) You don't have to guess correctly. According to the rules, each entry you submit, wrong or right, gets you one chance at both the daily drawing and the weekly cruise drawing.

3.) It still asks you for your cruising history and when you are taking your next cruise. Another shameful attempt to get personal information.

4.) I won't win this contest either.....lol:D

and finally:

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I GOT BEAT BY A FLOYD!!:D :D

My mom is having the same problem. It doesn't work on FIREFOX.. so there are a bunch of people who are not going to be able to enter the contest unless they fix their web site. :mad:

Thanx for the reason....we do have Firefox

CA

On the cruise certificate they sent they added the dates 10/14/07 10/28/07 11/11/07 11/25/07 12/9/07 12/23/07 in addition to the dates up to 3/31/07 and 4/8/07 (which would work well for our Easter break but that is when I am going on the Spirit.) So it is generous that they added those dates. the other thing I couldn't really get clarified is that they ask you to send back your first 3 choices. I said I would only want the 12/23/07 date and could I not pick choice 2 and 3. She said I had to. I would not want to go on any other dates. So it really is an uphill battle. So we forfeit.

Patti

Hi Patti, Glad they did add the dates - and thanks for clearing it up for me. I really was getting confused :o . I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to work it in. Maybe you could get hubby a nice "Christmas Present"?? hint, hint. Abliet a really expensive one!! Maybe add the anniversary and birthday gifts for the next two years. :) But you are right, at a cost of over $5K I wouldn't be doing it either. I wish I had the magic wand to make it easier for you. Truly feel bad. I'd be going crazy trying to figure a way - and then I'd really need another cruise :D

Take care

Marj

Here is the final list of winners:

November 8, Thomas Mollick (M)

November 9, Roxanne Wasson (F)

November 10, Caroline Conneely (F)

November 11, Stephen Tenyak (M)

November 12, Judy Lemrick (F)

November 13, Suzanne Chesney (F)

November 14, Brittany Ogle (F)

November 15, Mary Gerke (F)

November 16, Danny Haynes (M)

November 17, Shannon Verwey (F)

November 18, Gary Walker (M)

November 19, Carole Ann Bowers (F)

November 20, Cindy Schwemin (F)

November 21, Dawn Uncapher (F)

November 22, Stephanie McCormack (F)

November 23, Kathryn Portal (F)

November 24, Laura Poncik (F)

November 25, Patti Wong (F)

November 26, Keith Brown (M)

November 27, Janis Serrano (F)

November 28, Suzan Cumberland (F)

November 29, Donna Vaughan (F)

November 30, Dennis Anderson (M)

December 1, Thomas Mollis (M)

December 2, Evelyn Pacheco (F)

December 3, Philipp Fiesser (M)

December 4, Joe Eddy (M)

December 5, Norma Houghton (F)

December 6, Robert C Lindberg (M)

December 7, Caroline Gembus (F)

December 8, Janice Smith (F)

December 9, Ricky Parker (M)

December 10, Kathleen Warner (F)

December 11, Diane Neibling (F)

December 12, Larry Ward (M)

December 13, Brent Cockrell (M)

December 14, Amy McGee (F)

December 15, Floyd Ribe (M)

December 16, Laurie Swan (F)

December 17, Terry Stein (M)

If they told us whether we were right or not, we could all win. There are enough of us here to enter every port they sail to. :)

After you enter and it takes you to the "thank you" page hit the "play and win link" and it tells you the way the contest works and who won the prior days guess.

william thomas won a gift card yesterday!

Hmmmm I think I beat you ! Cause I did win Squat - and it's sitting prettily in the corner nook waiting to be dusted. lol

Marj

Isn't the sailing for the people who beat me getting awfully crowded? ;)

Even the ones who won squat are getting on board!

-Monte

Isn't the sailing for the people who beat me getting awfully crowded? ;)

Even the ones who won squat are getting on board!

-Monte

That sounds like a new thread / or at least a song or two. :)

Knees, standing, squat - are we exercising and don't yet know it :D

Still having trouble with the "New" contest - have to get hubby to look at

my cookies - He likes cookies so it shouldn't be too much trouble.

This thread has been so much fun!! Thanks for the entertainment - see you around the boards.

Marj

Still having trouble with the "New" contest - have to get hubby to look at

my cookies - He likes cookies so it shouldn't be too much trouble.

Marj

I've had no problems UNTIL TODAY. When I attempt to play the game instead of seeing the puzzle, I get a bunch of computerese error messages!

-Monte

• 4 years later...

ROTFL-

I have no idea how this thread jumped up to the top of the list after all this time

I get asked about this on just about every cruise I've taken in the last few years...and for anyone wondering---I'M STILL WAITING TO BE ANNOUNCED THAT I WON A CRUISE (and with the fun someone at NCL had with me---he should've sent me a btl of wine or dinner or something---AND IF HE'S STILL AROUND THIS IS A HINT)

ROTFL-

I have no idea how this thread jumped up to the top of the list after all this time

I get asked about this on just about every cruise I've taken in the last few years...and for anyone wondering---I'M STILL WAITING TO BE ANNOUNCED THAT I WON A CRUISE (and with the fun someone at NCL had with me---he should've sent me a btl of wine or dinner or something---AND IF HE'S STILL AROUND THIS IS A HINT)

Maybe the threads are recyling because we ran out of subjects.:)

Or, maybe you won a free cruise and this is their way of telling you!!!!:D

ROTFL-

The first cruise we ever took was one that we'd won -- from Frommers Guidebooks at their online site: Frommers.com

It hooked us on cruising as you can tell from the list in my signature.

The cruise around the boot of Italy was also a cruise we won -- from Bud Light beer.

But I've never won a cruise onboard.

I am surprised this has not been posted but I noticed today NCL is giving away free cruises for their 40th birthday. One each day and it looks like we are in day two.

Go to NCL.com and the home page has a link on one of those flash cards in the deck.

Direct Link

http://www.happybirthdayncl.com/

If this has been posted before I missed it:confused:

Somebody from here better win at least one of the 40:D

What are the flash cards on the deck? I couldn't get the link to work. Tried puttng it manelly but still couldn't get site. Help please

Archived