40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

but I am definitely excited. And I think that they were definitely referring to us about the banter. I checked the website too and I got unavailable. I guess we just have to wait till tomorrow.

PS Got my free cruise documents. I am so busy I didn't really check them thoroughly but they did add cruises for next fall. The funny thing is when I check those dates they have multiple cruises booked for the Pearl (9 day and 5 day going out on the same day) etc. I am going to call them today to see what the deal is.

Well maybe this next thing what ever it is will be really good.

Monte 2 more. Lets go!!!!!

Patti Wong

PS Got my free cruise documents. I am so busy I didn't really check them thoroughly but they did add cruises for next fall. The funny thing is when I check those dates they have multiple cruises booked for the Pearl (9 day and 5 day going out on the same day) etc. I am going to call them today to see what the deal is.

Patti,

Can't wait to hear the details!

Right now it doesn't exist and Freestyle7.com sells cars/car parts.

You have to type in Freestyle07.com. Don't forget the "0" in the 07.

I too am excited. Perhaps NCL does have something up their sleeve for the CC members. It seems that since Patty, no CC member has won. Perhaps they are holding on to us for something really special.

Who else will be there at 12:01 a.m. to see.......

Floyd???? I got beat out by a FLOYD!!!!! What next, getting beat out by a Monte;) ?? (we can only hope...:D )

I just checked as well. Not available access. Hmmm, I wonder. Well I guess we will all find out tomorrow. Monte don't be surprised if it is something for you. Well, maybe be a little surprised. I will be hoping you get something Monte. I know I never win anything but that is ok. I am grateful I can still afford to take a vacation. I have had fun trying though.

Norma Jean

Cute! I don't know who is doing this, but I would love to meet them. Quite a sense of humour. I didn't try to go to the site. That would be like peeling

off a corner of the Christmas wrap to see what's underneath. ;) Used car

parts you say? Could of used a few of those last week. Maybe they found

someone to sing Monte's Song. That would be hilarious. Great lyrics Monte, which shows you definitely, would have enough time to go on another cruise. :D I will miss the top 40 countdown though, it's been one of the highlights of my day along with the ongoing banter on this thread.

Thanks everyone!! been a blast. See you at freestyle07.com tomorrow!!

M

Patti...

Got my package last evening too.Yippee! The 2 letters state differences in what we are responsible to pay for. Have placed a call to clarify...the term "non-commissionable funds" and why one letter says we are responsible for "government taxes" and the other doesn't. Starting to wonder how much this "free" trip will add up to. Hmmm

Monte...

Whether you are a "trip" winner or not, you will always be a winner for your saga during this promotion. We all now know and smile at the mention of your name:).

Carole-Anne

Hmmmmm ... interesting, huh? Obviously there are a whole lot of folks entering this contest daily ... and very few from CC (as winners from our numbers seem to indicate:o ). So, everyone entering (at least today) are privy to freestyle07.com now. It will be very interesting to see what happens tomorrow:D . I'll be there EARLY! HA!

Good luck, everyone!! I think we all NEED a cruise right now ... it's waaaay cold everywhere; plus, I need to de-stress!:eek:

~d

I thought about posting this the last day, but maybe someone can improve it (or finish it). Just a little more fun (if you don't mind the excessive corniness) ;)

(to the tune of MY WAY)

And now, the end is near,

And as we place our final entries.

So NCL, I'll say it clear;

We'd like to win a cruise I'm certain

We dream to board the Pearl

And sail off onto the seaway

And more, much more than this I say

We're cruisin' freestyle.

The NCL Way,

The phone is silent,

No matter how I pray to hear it

"Monte, you've won"

It will take just a moment

Oh Colin, dear Colin please

Monte is on his knees

Just one more Cruise before

Christmas Please.

The NCL Way, The NCL Way

(Yup I couldn't stand it any longer, had to add something) ;)

M

Patti...

Monte...

Whether you are a "trip" winner or not, you will always be a winner for your saga during this promotion. We all now know and smile at the mention of your name:).

Carole-Anne

Thanks Carole-Anne

Around my house, when my name is mentioned, everyone laughs out loud. No respect I tell ya, No respect.

-Monte

You have to type in Freestyle07.com. Don't forget the "0" in the 07.

I too am excited. Perhaps NCL does have something up their sleeve for the CC members. It seems that since Patty, no CC member has won. Perhaps they are holding on to us for something really special.

Who else will be there at 12:01 a.m. to see.......

Floyd???? I got beat out by a FLOYD!!!!! What next, getting beat out by a Monte;) ?? (we can only hope...:D )

I'll be there at 12:01 tonight! NCL is making this so much fun. I feel like it's the night before Christmas waiting for Santa. I hope we don't get a lump of coal in our stockings! :D

NCL Santa, I've been a good little cruiser all year.

Patti...

the term "non-commissionable funds" and why one letter says we are responsible for "government taxes" and the other doesn't. Starting to wonder how much this "free" trip will add up to. Hmmm

Carole-Anne

Carole-Anne

Watch the two as there is a big difference between them

Non-commissionable funds are usually PORT fees/GOVT fees/GOVT taxes. That can add up to $130-180 usually for a 5-day.

Government taxes are usually just that. Usually around $17-32 for a 5-day.

Dave

My daughter received her documents yesterday. She's going to bring them to me tonight so I can read them. I see the government taxes for this cruise is $118.00 total or $59.00 each. Not a terrible price to pay for a cruise. It looks like she'll go on the 25th of February. We're still hoping to win one of the last two so we can go with her and her husband.......Are you listening NCL......sorry Monte:)

I just got off the phone with NCL. It is commisionable charges which constitue port charges and govt. taxes. She told me it would be $161.95 times two. For a 5 day cruise and for me to pay airfare, I do not think it is worth it. That is over $320.00 for the "free" cruise. I guess if you lived in Miami it might be worth it, but that $320 could buy air fare. I asked if I could get any on board credit for my Spirit cruise. I would have taken any nominal fee as a gesture since I missed the onboard credit promotion by a day when I booked. NO deal!!! I printed out the terms for the giveaway and I will read it better later, but I do not see anything about port charges etc. She also told me when the take your booking they charge your credit card $500.00. She said that it is still cheaper. Well it is not cheaper than not taking a cruise. I don't mean to sound ungrateful but I was on hold for 20 minutes to find out this info. So Monte sorry to say but you may be better off. I also asked her about the additional dates for the Pearl that looked like multiple sailings. They leave on the same day, but you can book the cruise for a 5 day (it goes back to Miami and you get off) or a 14 day and you stay on. Sounds like a strange itinerary. I would have considered next Dec. 23rd sailing (since I am a teacher) which was now offered but for me to possibly bring my kids with me it is a very expensive cruise to buy another room. So I won but I didn't. Guess it was to good to be true.

Patti Wong

If anyone finds out anything different let me know. Maybe I just didn't have the "right" person.

My daughter received her documents yesterday. She's going to bring them to me tonight so I can read them. I see the government taxes for this cruise is $118.00 total or $59.00 each. Not a terrible price to pay for a cruise. It looks like she'll go on the 25th of February. We're still hoping to win one of the last two so we can go with her and her husband.......Are you listening NCL......sorry Monte:)

I will getting off as she is getting on!

I just got off the phone with NCL. It is commisionable charges which constitue port charges and govt. taxes. She told me it would be $161.95 times two. For a 5 day cruise and for me to pay airfare, I do not think it is worth it. That is over $320.00 for the "free" cruise. I guess if you lived in Miami it might be worth it, but that $320 could buy air fare. I asked if I could get any on board credit for my Spirit cruise. I would have taken any nominal fee as a gesture since I missed the onboard credit promotion by a day when I booked. NO deal!!! I printed out the terms for the giveaway and I will read it better later, but I do not see anything about port charges etc. She also told me when the take your booking they charge your credit card $500.00. She said that it is still cheaper. Well it is not cheaper than not taking a cruise. I don't mean to sound ungrateful but I was on hold for 20 minutes to find out this info. So Monte sorry to say but you may be better off. I also asked her about the additional dates for the Pearl that looked like multiple sailings. They leave on the same day, but you can book the cruise for a 5 day (it goes back to Miami and you get off) or a 14 day and you stay on. Sounds like a strange itinerary. I would have considered next Dec. 23rd sailing (since I am a teacher) which was now offered but for me to possibly bring my kids with me it is a very expensive cruise to buy another room. So I won but I didn't. Guess it was to good to be true.

Patti Wong

If anyone finds out anything different let me know. Maybe I just didn't have the "right" person.

That is why IF ( and now it is looking bad) I would have won I would have attached it to my 9 night OR my spring break vacation. My airfare was bought already. I hope you can figure it out and use it. Good Luck

For a 5 day cruise and for me to pay airfare, I do not think it is worth it. That is over $320.00 for the "free" cruise. I guess if you lived in Miami it might be worth it, but that $320 could buy air fare.

<SNIP>

So Monte sorry to say but you may be better off. .

Sorry it's not working out for you Patti. I don't know when your spirit cruise is, but is there any chance you could cancel that and work either the additional 9 days into that "free" vacation, Or possibly find dates that the Jewel might sail that would fit in conjunction to the 5 day cruise?

I wish it was better for ya!

-Monte

Patti Wong

I was hoping it wouldn't work out that way. What a dissappointment when a free cruise is too expensive to take!

Archived