40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

I am surprised this has not been posted but I noticed today NCL is giving away free cruises for their 40th birthday. One each day and it looks like we are in day two.

Go to NCL.com and the home page has a link on one of those flash cards in the deck.

Direct Link

http://www.happybirthdayncl.com/

If this has been posted before I missed it:confused:

Somebody from here better win at least one of the 40:D

I am surprised this has not been posted but I noticed today NCL is giving away free cruises for their 40th birthday. One each day and it looks like we are in day two.

Go to NCL.com and the home page has a link on one of those flash cards in the deck.

Direct Link

Thanks, I hadn't seen that before. Now don't tell anyone else and our chances of winning will be much better.;)

Direct Link

I think you should get a click charge for each time this is clicked. I found it after you posted but before you posted the link..

Thanks!

:)

Thanks Shoreguy..just entered!

Also..thanks again for your info and pictures from a few months ago re: NCL Jewel..aft balconies...we sail 11/26..Deck 8..have the two afts between the suites..can't wait!

And Brits are not eligible either, only USA and Canada exc Quebec.

Of course Brits never cruise NCL......................

I know it is a shame they never do:rolleyes: We have about 60 members on the roll call for the Pearl transatlantic and only about 50 are from the UK;) :D

I wish the dates weren't so tight! The certificates won't be mailed until around January 16 and you have to cruise by March 31, so this only leaves sailings between that window. Bummer. I do hope someone here wins one of the prizes!

I think it would be a great deal for someone already booked on the 9 day - add 5 days before or after and only one trip to Miami.

Just back from Las Vegas and wasn't lucky, so maybe I can win here. I have kids in school BUT if I was to win, our 9 night would become a 14 night. Would pay the change fee on the air home!

Archived