40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

I looked at the rules and saw no mention of air fare....

Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners, but saw no mention of port fees.:rolleyes:

I wonder if they spring all this on you if you win. I pretty wary of these things because I won a cruise before and it ended up costing me plenty.

Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners, but saw no mention of port fees.:rolleyes:

I wonder if they spring all this on you if you win. I pretty wary of these things because I won a cruise before and it ended up costing me plenty.

I've wondered some of these same things, but figure if the "free" cruise were to end up costing too much, just don't book it (and forfeit the prize)

-Monte

I wonder if a winner could transfer the prize to someone else as a gift? Turns out we are already booked on a Pearl Western Carribbean for December. Of course I could make the sacrifice of taking the same cruise again right away :p But might rather send a family member if possible.

I wonder if a winner could transfer the prize to someone else as a gift? Turns out we are already booked on a Pearl Western Carribbean for December. Of course I could make the sacrifice of taking the same cruise again right away :p But might rather send a family member if possible.

No prize substitutions except as provided herein. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternatives.

Thanks for the post. I entered, but have about no chance in "you know where" of winning. If you put 50 names in a hat and 49 of them were mine, then drew out one, it would be the other guy!:rolleyes: But, oh well, I entered anyway! It is always fun to try! :D

No mention of port fees anywhere anymore - they are no longer called out separately. If you mean NCF which is a catch all for many charges that should be included just not the taxes on the cruise and the income taxes on the value of the cruise. :eek:

Thanks for the post. I entered, but have about no chance in "you know where" of winning. If you put 50 names in a hat and 49 of them were mine, then drew out one, it would be the other guy!:rolleyes: But, oh well, I entered anyway! It is always fun to try! :D

Yesterdays winner is posted

Come on down Thomas Mollick

And here's wishing everyone good luck on being one of the lucky winners!

Shoreguy, I have an OT question...how do you enter smiley's into the text of your messages? I know how to add them into the title section but remain perplexed on how to get those fellows in to the body of the message itself.

Thanks in advance,

W A W W

Shoreguy, you rock!

I will be celebrating my 40th next year, so just maybe, NCL will pay me back for the poor cruise we had a few years back! My inlaws are treating us to a March 2007 cruise on the Pearl for my dd 18th bday; otherwise, I might not have sailed with NCL again. I am hoping for a great time!

Good Luck everyone!

I am surprised this has not been posted but I noticed today NCL is giving away free cruises for their 40th birthday. One each day and it looks like we are in day two.

Go to NCL.com and the home page has a link on one of those flash cards in the deck.

Direct Link

http://www.happybirthdayncl.com/

If this has been posted before I missed it:confused:

Somebody from here better win at least one of the 40:D

Thanks, Shoreguy ... I just entered. bounce.gif

Thanks for the heads up Shoreguy. 5 nights out of Florida is the perfect combinaton for me! It would be nice to see some history in relation to the 40 year celebration on NCL's website. Maybe a picture of the their first ship which was the Sunward. Not to be confused with the Sunward that got me hooked on cruising and NCL back in 1991. Knut Kloster deserves a mention also for founding the company and for his role in purchasing the SS France and converting it to the SS Norway.

These are the firsts I can think of NCL has brought to us over those 40 years...

First private island

First sports bars

First to have a website

First broadway style shows

That's all I can think of now.... I know there are many I am missing.

Thanks Shoreguy. I read these boards almost everyday... but don't post much. I always enjoy your posts, and often click on your links. Thanks for all the info you provide. I hope YOU win one of these cruises (and maybe, us as well!).

Archived