40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

Since we live in Hawaii....we will not enter this one, although we would love a free cruise. The airfare from HI to FL would kill us...for a 5 day cruise. But, hoping that by us staying out of the running for this one...someone else here on this board will win! Good luck all!!!

I looked at the rules and saw no mention of air fare....

Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners, but saw no mention of port fees.:rolleyes:

I wonder if they spring all this on you if you win. I pretty wary of these things because I won a cruise before and it ended up costing me plenty.

Please give us more details. When did you win? When was the contest and how did you win it? How much did it cost you? Were you treated any differently on the cruise? Where did you go? How long was the trip? and so on.... Just curious and like to hear stories of when people win prizes. Thanks

"If potential winner is a Canadian resident, he/she must correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question as a condition of being awarded the prize."

What is that all about? :confused:

Canadian law forbids anyone running a Lottery that isn't a government or a charitable organization.

A contest, on the other hand (where the winner has to exhibit some degree of competence...in this case mathematical) is permissable everywhere but Quebec (which has different laws governing lotteries).

The name was posted on the entry page - where it said your name could be here tommorrow

I must be seeing the same page as the other poster. I've entered, but see no name at all.

All I see is "5 Day Norwegian Pearl, Western Carib Sailing"

No name - Or are you saying that it will only reveal "My Name" if I am the winner? :confused: :confused:

I would love to see My name there!.:D

I must be seeing the same page as the other poster. I've entered, but see no name at all.

All I see is "5 Day Norwegian Pearl, Western Carib Sailing"

No name - Or are you saying that it will only reveal "My Name" if I am the winner? :confused: :confused:

I would love to see My name there!.:D

That's what I am seeing as well, I'm guessing it will be updated with yesterdays winner in about 3 hours.:o

That's what I am seeing as well, I'm guessing it will be updated with yesterdays winner in about 3 hours.:o

All I can say the first day winner's name was up at 2pm yesterday. I expect yesterday's winner to show up this afternoon. But you never know on an NCL website;) It is a new day and another winner to be annouced.

Thanks for all you do for these boards. I too read the boards almost daily but post rarely. You have, however, answered some of my questions for our upcoming Dawn cruise and our upsell to an AB. To say I am excited doesn't even begin to cover it!!! I am already thinking about our next cruise, but I really envy those who have others already booked. :)

I am surprised this has not been posted but I noticed today NCL is giving away free cruises for their 40th birthday. One each day and it looks like we are in day two.

Go to NCL.com and the home page has a link on one of those flash cards in the deck.

Direct Link

http://www.happybirthdayncl.com/

If this has been posted before I missed it:confused:

Somebody from here better win at least one of the 40:D

Thanks Shoreguy...as always, my hero! I'll let you know if we win! You will probably just hear me screaming with joy!:D

Archived