Friends of Rps

rpsinnj

Just would like to thank a few of cruise critic people that have been sending me email etc checking up on me and my health matters, and big thank you to stoming norman for the phone call the other night. Iam doing ok we are hanging tough, with the help of a great doctor and love from my wife, I am alive yes, but am i great no, have i cruised since april no, only once this year, so you know something is wrong. first time since 1994 no multi 4 or 5 cruises during the year. Iam under great dr care taking medicine and will be going back in September for another mri to see status of tumor, no surgery at present time. I can tell everyone this, if you dont have your health you dont have anything in this world..........norman is also doing good after his surgery. thanks again cruise critic fans....we miss you and boards

Robert - I am sorry to hear that you have been having health problems lately. I was wondering why I haven't seen you on the boards. I hope your test results are good in September. :)

Thanks for the update on Storm'n Norm'n too.

rps is doing great people....got some great news.....my blood counts are all up and normal first time since the winter months....iam doing good ...got lot more engery and go in me....even went to beach the past two days loving the sun, not the islands or a cruise but a step in the right direction...come on bring on a fun ship iam ready.....maybe the glory with john heald....suzann lets go....i love you thanks

carnival stocks down wow guess they do miss me only one this year..lol

iam ready the cruise more ways then one....dont worry i coming back thanks for all the emails and posting.....cant wait to cruise again

Robert: I posted, or replied, to one of your recent posts, but don't know if you actually read it. Was good to see you back on the boards, and as always, we enjoy hearing the health updates, especially when everything looks promising. You certainly add quite a bit of fun to the 'shows' on board. Loved our Triumph cruise and are looking to book Miracle for April 2005. Would love to have you and Suzann on board with us!! :)

Thanks also for being the first to greet us at the aft bar when we first boarded... :D

Keep heading out to the beach and into the sun.. love it!

Archived