Bus/Taxi to Aquarium Beach

mosetter

Hi,

Any one know what it would cost for a taxi for four people from the cruise port in St. George's to Aquarium Beach. Also, could we take the public bus all the way to Aquarium Beach instead and if so, where would we catch it?

Thanks

Monika

Hi,

Any one know what it would cost for a taxi for four people from the cruise port in St. George's to Aquarium Beach. Also, could we take the public bus all the way to Aquarium Beach instead and if so, where would we catch it?

Thanks

Monika

You would need to get a taxi as the Aquarium is not on the bus routes, I am not sure of the fares though as I don't use the taxis.

Denboy;

We were very excited about spending a day at the Aquarium Beach and Restaurant as I understand you can snorkel from shore and the restaurant and their facilities sounded good. But then read the restaurant was closed on Mondays and sure enough, we are there on a Monday.

If we took a taxi there, would we be stuck there? Any other facilities in that area? We are also there on Christmas day. Is this going to significantly impact what is open?

Any other options for beach time to snorkel on our own or is it best to go with a snorkel operator?

Thanks.

Denboy;

We were very excited about spending a day at the Aquarium Beach and Restaurant as I understand you can snorkel from shore and the restaurant and their facilities sounded good. But then read the restaurant was closed on Mondays and sure enough, we are there on a Monday.

If we took a taxi there, would we be stuck there? Any other facilities in that area? We are also there on Christmas day. Is this going to significantly impact what is open?

Any other options for beach time to snorkel on our own or is it best to go with a snorkel operator?

Thanks.

You could arrange a time for the taxi driver to come back and pick you up later as otherwise you might find yourself stranded.

Further along the beach you will find the Rex Grenadian hotel.

I doubt you will find much open on Christmas Day, many people are religious and keep with traditions.

Archived