paying and prices in the bars

trubey

Hi all,

This is our first cruise, on the HAL Prinsendam from Lisboa to Piraeus in September.

I'd like to know the arrangements for paying your bar bill, whether it can be signed for, a credit card, or cash?

Also, does anyone recall the prices of their drinks, beer and wine, etc.?

thanks in advance, Lane

It goes on your seapass card(or whatever HAL calls it). Last month, on the Maasdam, I had a cosmopolitan and it came to over $7.00 with the 15%..ouch....That was my most expensive drink...also had some gin and tonics....alittle over $6.00 with the 15% added or just under. They DO have some drinks of the day for $3.95 or $4.95.

Maybe others will have a better memory than I...but I am FOR SURE about the Cosmopolitan.

Marie

Hi,

your drinks will go on your shipboard account. Most beers with 15% gratuity come to about $5, most mixed drinks are $4.75. The have a drink of the day, listed on the first page of the little black book in each lounge which can be about $1 cheaper. The Cosmos, even on special were $6.75. When they bring on local beer it is usually cheaper, the "Mack" beer in Norway was about $3.50. A can of pop is about $2.25.

Hope this helps.

GN

Archived